Well, it’s been another week of my little seedlings growing away. I’m starting to see a lot of true leaves now, which is exciting. I’ve got to figure out what I’ll transplant these guys into next! I’m thinking I’ll end up throwing them into Solo cups like last year’s winter grow, as it worked quite well.

There are now several more little fellas that have cropped up, including a good chunk of the superhot peppers. The tomatoes are still leading the pack, while the rosemary is furthest behind. I’m thinking I may have planted the majority of them too deep, as I only have 1 measly little sprout between the soil and coco combined. The coco plugs have not germinated as well as the soil; I have 1 chive, 1 basil, and no rosemary. The rest of the seeds in coco managed to come up.

Indoor Growing

Looking good.

 

Indoor Growing

Mexico Midget tomatoes going hard.

 

Indoor Growing

One of the lettuce seedlings grew too leggy, so I pulled it (next pic). Luckily, another seed came up from the same pod, so it’ll work out just fine.

 

dsc06956

With the leggy lettuce gone, this little slugger will have room to grow. Also, he’ll have the fear in him.

 

Indoor Growing

The lone rosemary seedling in focus.

 

Indoor Growing

Chives doing chive stuff.

 

Indoor Growing

The coco gang.

That’s it for my grow update. Stay tuned for some interesting stuff! I’ve received some new parts and am going to put together a guide with a bunch of pictures on how to assemble a little budget system. This will also allow me to start experimenting with some different colour temperatures and seeing which work best.

Indoor Growing

Heat sinks, LEDs, and drivers for my upcoming build.