Getting my QB96 wattage/heigh dialed in a bit

Discuss COBs or any other types of LEDs that don’t fit the other categories (Cree, Citizen, Migro, etc.).
Klompen
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hello. I have a 2x2 chamber that has a QB96V2 overhead and a total of 10 Samsung A strips around the sides. I'm currently running the QB96V2 at about 100W and I'm running the strips at around 75W. I don't have a light meter yet, and money is really tight right now. We're trying to get the most medicine we can out of this plant since its our only one in flower currently. I recently beat a russet hemp mite infestation and despite all that the flowering has been going really well so far. I just don't know how far I should turn up this QB96V2. I think the strips are pretty good right now, but the overhead light is more of a challenge. Its right around 20" for the QB96V2 and about 2" for the strips at most. I used an android app to check light levels and it was reading 2500lux at the canopy and 5400lux around the sides, but this seems very wrong. I've light-bleached plants in the past when I first set up this light by running it with a lot less clearance and 125W, but figuring out the sweet spot for it is hard.

Anyway, here's the pic of Summer Breeze Trifoliate on day 29 or 30(its on day 36 now, but I need to get the updated shots off my camera).
IMG_5674.JPG
IMG_5673.JPG
IMG_5672.JPG
Anyone with experience with the QB96 or anyone else with helpful advice would be much appreciated!
luplay
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Thanks for your sharing!