LM301B board that we've been working on

All things related to board-style lights (Quantum Boards, Logic Pucks, etc.)
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Did more testing this weekend but ran out of time to get my data posted. I can definitely confirm that these are legit LM301B though. PPFD in a 2’x2’ open space was nearly identical to a QB288 V2 with the same power when measured with the boards cold. Like, +/- 10 umols on each measurement.

The biggest difference between the 2 was the heat I measured on the sink and on the PCB. My next test will be to check PPFD after running each for an hour and seeing how they stack up warm. I still intend to start a new thread to consolidate the results.
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
shiva
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

No reviews yet?
atreum
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Hey All, we are launching a new veg board called the Atreum 144.2. It uses 144x Samsung LM301B diodes (AZ voltage bin, SL flux bin) in 4000K CCT, nominally rated at 60W. Because the board itself is quite large (10.25"x10.25", 260mm x 260mm) it is completely passively cooled and requires no additional heatsink.

We've had a lot of customers asking us to do this board, so I hope you are as excited about this as we are!

As we did with our 288.2 boards, I'll offer up a couple units for LEDG community members to evaluate. If you're interested and are an active member, let me know. As always, we look forward to your thoughtful feedback.

You can find more info here: https://atreumlighting.com/products/atr ... ung-lm301b
Attachments
IMG_5974 (Medium).jpeg
IMG_5949B (Medium).jpg
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

When visiting local grow shops here in Finland, they are all stocking old crappy leds... Would you be interested in supplying them if they wanted some? I imagine you yourself don't have any cheap ways of delivering to customers in the EU?
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
atreum
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

unkle_psycho wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:56 am
When visiting local grow shops here in Finland, they are all stocking old crappy leds... Would you be interested in supplying them if they wanted some? I imagine you yourself don't have any cheap ways of delivering to customers in the EU?
Absolutely. If you have any contacts, definitely connect us. Shipping in bulk is always cheaper than one at a time.
Woolster22
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Looks awesome!
Gibson
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

I brought 20 of these board with 2 driver capable of running 4 board each what would be the best way to hook them up for a 3×3 tent and do I need anything else if so what do I need