Bud booster light build

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
StonedGimp
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hey everyone I’m a new member here and really glad I found this place. I’m going to start working on a project soon and could use your help. As of now I’m growing in a 2’x4’ tent using a Timber 3VL light and would like to build a bud booster and exotic board combo like the set rapidled sells. This is a schematic I’ve put together of what I’m thinking about building and need to know if this looks okay or if I need more/less photo red, far red, uv, ir. Also does the placement look okay or should I try to put everything in the spaces between the cobs and make 2 pucks. I also plan on wiring everything to a bluefish mini so I can dim each color separately.
Attachments
Schematic
Schematic
0 to 220
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Hmm, I haven't come across anything that says >800nm is beneficial. I would maybe swap those IR diodes for 660nm. People say infrared heats up the leaf surface temperature, correlating infrared with HPS. The heat involved in hps is Fucking High* and I doubt some led diodes can match that. I will throw you a curve ball: Sub-canopy / inter-canopy / side lighting is a better bud booster than changes in light quality from the top. :mrgreen:

* DOI: 10.1080/00994480.1983.10748842

Migro channel on Youtube just posted an interview/research discussion about an interaction effect between red, far red and overall light intensity.
0 to 220
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

(Additionally, plants are unaffected by the light emitted from 850nm IR cameras all night)
StonedGimp
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Thanks for your replies! I would have replied sooner but got caught up with the holidays. I wasn’t real sure about adding the 840nm ir’s but figured I would add them in since rapidled has a few on the exotic board. At this point in time I really don’t need supplemental/side lighting just looking to add a few extra spectrums to help out trichomes and terps. I think swapping out the ir’s for more 660’s would be the best. I also plan to add 2 26w UVB150 CFLs to go with the uva led’s.