Seeds

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
Tony
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Anybody take advantage of Black Friday/Cyber Monday seed sales? As a first time grower what should I get? Would like to start off with an auto and pick up some regular that are good for a scrog. What would you suggest.
Ted
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

Tony wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:39 pm
Anybody take advantage of Black Friday/Cyber Monday seed sales? As a first time grower what should I get? Would like to start off with an auto and pick up some regular that are good for a scrog. What would you suggest.
Heyyy Tony,

I looked at the seed banks this weekend, but I didnt jump on anything. Good pricing though. Indica, or Indica dominant hybrids are a little easier to grow I feel, as they stay pretty short and compact, and the flowering length is much shorter. There's less of a chance of things going wrong the shorter the time frame. They also do pretty well with a scrog. I think a gorilla glue #4 or some derivative of that strain would be a good one to start with. Obviously, it also depends on what you are looking for, as some strains yield more, different type of high etc...

Are you going to grow in soil or hydro?
Tony
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Something not zombie producing would be nice. I am going to try coco, and want low height.
Maxxor
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Last edited by Maxxor on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ted
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

Tony wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:46 pm
Something not zombie producing would be nice. I am going to try coco, and want low height.
The girl scout cookie strain is short and has some uplifting qualities to it. I havent tried any CBD strains but if that’s something you’re into Id say go for it. If you train the plant from the beginning, you can keep it short, regardless of strain.