Fall 2017 - Papaya - Querkle - Mass Medical

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
majorana
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

Reminds me of my first couple of rounds. It was so much fun and so exciting I couldn't keep my hands off. Two of the most common mistakes of new growers is over-fertilizing and/or over-watering, the third is probably over-zealous trimming. I did that all, and more.

The thing to remember is that most probably the plant knows better than us what's best for it. Marijuana is a particularly fun plant to grow, because it pretty much tells you what it needs, and gives you live feedback.

Leaves are where photosynthesis takes place. Everything about discussing spectra, CRI, lumens-per-watt, all that is to make sure that the leaves generate all the sweet stuff.

Skipping this impromptu botany class, a little trimming of leaves can actually be a good idea in some situations (e.g., HST), but you'd always be better off trimming too-little rather than too much.
bvolt
Forum's First Member!
Forum's First Member!
Reactions:

Almost there guys - a couple 8 week strains and a couple of 10...

The Papaya is all tops and no problems:
papaya.jpg
papaya.jpg (8.41 MiB) Viewed 471 times
The Pineapple Flo has been a sleeper until now...
pineapple_flo.png
pineapple_flo.png (8.54 MiB) Viewed 471 times
And the trichs on the Querkle:
Querkle trichs.png
Querkle trichs.png (4.36 MiB) Viewed 471 times
I've actually dried a couple smaller buds and they are dense... we'll see in the next update.

Thanks guys.
You might wanna double-check anything you've read here...