New build, work in progress.

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
Shimbob
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

It could have gotten sparky tonight!
Imagine my surprise when I open up to check on things and find water dripping from above. I have no source of water in the lung room above. So, water has been condensing in the exhaust duct and dripping back into the lung room and down. Newbie mistake. Luckily it did not get the exhaust fan or the heater element wet.

In the attic, there's about 4' of 4" duct coming out of the lung room and held up against a roof vent. The attic is cold and lots of humidity is condensing on that short segment of cold duct.

So, either I insulate that duct, or make sure the exhaust fan never goes below a certain speed, or hurry up on getting my AC unit in-lined and remove humidity properly. I'm aiming to make the AC happen this weekend.

Also, there's something wrong with the +10V source from the S4 fan, I'm using it to feed 3 PWM sinks and I think that's drawing too much current and it crap out and drops to 0V until I unplug/plugin again. So an 0.7A 10V wall wart is coming.
Shimbob
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Wet spicy Lego's!
Resizer_16418811212720.jpg
Shimbob
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Midway thru week 5, the breeder seeds seem to have some unhappiness,
Resizer_16432601494511.jpg
While the random bad seeds are happier
Resizer_16432601494510.jpg
Shimbob
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Something's wrong with my AM2315 temp & humi sensor that lives in the canopy, it fails to return data at random times and eventually fails to return any data at all until it's been power-cycled. For now I've put this esp8266 w/ sensors on a tasmota power gizmo, and Mycodo will power-cycle it if there's no data in the last 30 seconds.

Searching for AM2315 failures suggests it's not as humidity-proof as expected, other people have experienced the same issue. In the meantime, some SHT30 T&H sensors are in the mail.
Shimbob
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Chopped! I gave up on canopy management of the left side, didn't get around to installing a second layer of netting and it just went chaotic.
Before
Before
Aft
Aft
Meanwhile, downstairs, round 5 has popped. Once again two breeder seeds refused to pop while the random bag seeds are happy.
Pop
Pop
Meanwhile, in the attic, air handling gone wild.
Noodles
Noodles
Shimbob
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

I was gifted a Tall Trees LED Co Harvester bar, "205W from the wall." I wasn't convinced a bar light was really well suited for this build and I wanted it to fit a 2x2 space so a little hacksaw time gave me this:
PXL_20220715_040316406.jpg
Its' voltage and current needs are matched by my currently installed XLG-150 driver so it was an easy swap with my panel of LT-QB22As.

Any guess how the new spectrum will compare with the old panel, with less spread?

Back from vacation, having a terrible time starting new seeds.

Going to be bummed this forum is shutting down. 21k views, thanks for the audience!