Medical use with cbd, no thc. Anyone?

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
Tassetapir
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Hello everyone!

I have someone that i care about very much who is suffering from severe migraine and also ibs. Ive read about people that smokes weed about 2 times a month getting rid of migraine but since thc is illegal here and this person never will touch anything illegal or that makes you high.

Ive been doing some searches for cbd oil and other similar products. And ive read some. But I can not know if some ppl are just making commercial or what. Seems like it works miracles for some and doesent work at all for some.

Do anyone here have any experiences from this? Personal or someone you trust?

That had been using/trying cbd-oil to thread migrane and/or ibs?
sdfoster22
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

You have to watch out for people selling cbd oil related stuff. It's not really regulated, and people are buying junk with little to no cbd in it. I would definitely do a lot of research on the product and company, and try to find a reliable source. This might be a little more expensive, but worth it. This is probably the reason for such mixed results also.
NothinYet is my nickname
Professor Xavier
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

That depends on where you live.
In Canada it IS regulated, regularly tested, labeled, and you can often see your batch's test results for THC content, CBD content, tests for harmful pesticides/molds and even terpene profile If you follow certain Licensed Provider QR codes on your courier-delivered product .
Further, with Canada's impending legalization, certain Canadian Cannabis companies have been exporting their expertise, services and products to other countries that have enacted legal medical cannabis legislation.
In Canada, the wealth of Cannabis companies and testing companies have allowed testing prices to become very reasonable, which allows private citizens with the now licensed-for-medical right and soon to be recreational right to grow cannabis to affordably test their own product to calculate, as opposed to speculate, its potency, qualities and safety.
https://news.lift.co/country-country-gu ... s-exports/
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

We made rick simpson oil from finola (hemp) for a cancer patient, because there was nothing else at hand. It worked. I guess people and strains vary though, but you loose nothing by trying.

I would always give preferance to whole extracts, rather then isolated cannabinoids. Even the medical grade standards are extracted from a sludge left over from industrial uses. CBD extracts are not illegal in many countries.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
Tassetapir
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

unkle_psycho wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:21 pm
We made rick simpson oil from finola (hemp) for a cancer patient, because there was nothing else at hand. It worked. I guess people and strains vary though, but you loose nothing by trying.

I would always give preferance to whole extracts, rather then isolated cannabinoids. Even the medical grade standards are extracted from a sludge left over from industrial uses. CBD extracts are not illegal in many countries.
Something like this is what im looking at. I can buy here finola and similar strains raw hemp.
When you did rick Simpson oil, any paticular recipees you suggest?

Hell, from those things ive read about people smoking regular weed twice a month getting rid of all their migrane sounds fantastic.. If I make some extract on my own using a medical strain with decent ammount of cbd, some thc but very little, as little as possible, maybe mix a non thc strain with just a pinch of some thc containing other medical strain(still illegal though) it must be possible to use a little extract for example friday and saturday night before going to bed every week and get rid of the migraine without getting high or smokes weed?
Puffunguarded
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

You can buy weed online now, the mail order weed online service is available 24/7. The process is very easy and everything is explained step by step. If you have any questions there is a phone number provided. Our cannabis dispensary mailing service is in fact very discreet, stealth and innovative. Buy weed online now at our shop.

WE OFFER SHIPPING AND HOME DELIVERY WORLD-WIDE
Visit our website to shop now: ( https://dailyweedonline.com/product/blueberry-kush )
Call/Text Us from anywhere around the world:
( +1 540-900-9743 )
Email here to order any type of weed or oils:
( [email protected] )
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Tassetapir wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:23 pm
unkle_psycho wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:21 pm

Something like this is what im looking at. I can buy here finola and similar strains raw hemp.
When you did rick Simpson oil, any paticular recipees you suggest?

Hell, from those things ive read about people smoking regular weed twice a month getting rid of all their migrane sounds fantastic.. If I make some extract on my own using a medical strain with decent ammount of cbd, some thc but very little, as little as possible, maybe mix a non thc strain with just a pinch of some thc containing other medical strain(still illegal though) it must be possible to use a little extract for example friday and saturday night before going to bed every week and get rid of the migraine without getting high or smokes weed?
The way we did it was always with extremely pure alcohol. Then light evaporation. The only real question point is when to take it of the fire, because it stiffens a little when it cools. If the alcohol is milder, even 80%, I would leave it in for a while. Medical or moonshine would be best.

If you have access to fresh finola, I think you can get a ton and extract from fresh. Oh, there is one thing to concider though... Serious concentration is taking place there, so it might not matter that the starting product only has around 0.2% thc. Once condenced I think the ratio of CBD to THC might become more important, and I'm not sure how high Finola is in CBD... You might find it if you google. The higher the CBD to THC, the greater the chance that the final product is not intoxicating.
Tassetapir
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Thank you uncle, i really appreciate having you here on this board providing so much knowledge and thoughts! :mrgreen:

Iil problary just order 95% ethanol from ebay then. Take it of the fire? You heat the solution to let alcohol evaporate to get stronger product?

Also good point about getting product stronger when doing like this. I have thought about that and i think the best way to go is to try it out by myself and buy drug-tests online, see if I start showing up positive on these tests using the product. Doesent say much about thc content but yeah, atleast it safe to use as long as the user dont get caught and The police decides to send a sample for analyses.
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

you can google rick simpson oil, and will probably find estimates of what the extraction yields, its not a lot. Very condenced.

Drug tests have different threasholds, but my guess is that you wont pass a drug test after taking rick simpson oil from any natural hemp.
sensibleseeds
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Marijuana has been widely used to treat the migraine pain and at Sensible Seeds we have selected seeds which are most beneficial to relieve the pain of migraine headache. Blue Dream Feminized Marijuana Seeds is one of the famous cannabis seed amongst the breeder for its benefits in medical conditions such as pain relieving and muscle relaxing.