Results from my EB GEN 2 Strips and an atreum board Grow

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
Smokesmcghee
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

I wanted to thank sdfoster22 and Ledgardener for helping me better understand how to safely and correctly put together a quality DIY LED grow light. I also wanted to show off the results from the grow with the bridgelux strip build :lol: . Used the drivers from the meizhi blurples I had from my first grow and converted them to led strips.

Harvested them at week 9 and are currently hanging to dry.

I grew them in a 3' x 2-1/2' DIY tent in various sized pots ranging from 1 quart, 1 gallon, and 3 gallon pots because those were what I had and I ran out of my growing medium which was coco coir. I also didn't want to transplant them to larger pots. For nutrients I used Coco Canna A + B to start and when I ran out of that I switched to Megacrop at about week 2 of 12/12 flip to flower I believe.

These were clones from my first grow which were OG Kush and White Widow. I also had another clone I acquired of a Purple Trainwreck X Goo.

The 2 eb gen 2 strip builds ran at 200W in total while the atreum board which sat in the middle was set at 40W for a total of 240W for my 3' X 2.5' space.

Thanks for all the help!
ubuntuuser
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Let us know what your dry weight ends up being. That looks great.
Smokesmcghee
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

I believe so far I have 9 ounces dried and curing! Very happy! Ran ~240W so the 1 gram/W has been met which was one of my goals after growing with meizhi blurples. About 7 quart/~litre containers of weed. Also have a big cookie jar of untrimmed still sitting at a friend's home for trimming which hasn't been weighed yet.
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

So green and dense. Nice work.
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!