Where we can find free cannabis seeds with order?

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
sensibleseeds
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

We would love to hear your experiences with buying and enjoying plants grown from cannabis seeds. Explore the happiness when you got free seeds with your order.
Calenk
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

truenorthseedbank.com
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

My experience has always been one where I read the seed descriptions, and feel they are mostly blabering about stuff that is meaningless to growers. I guess they all see their market as newbs.
So few bother to communicate the stuff that growers would if describing a strain to each other.

Most people I know end up looking to forums for info on the strains. Quite a failure on the part of the seed companies and distributors.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
Calenk
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

seedsman has a Halloween special right now.
Tickles the ɯılʞɯɐu
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

I ordered in the past from Gorilla-Seeds.

Tried a few Autos but they failed me.
Luckily, with my order i was given 7 freebies, after buying 6 other seeds.

Here was some of my freebies..

Cinderella99 - Nice yield, good clean smoke. Mild high for me i thought though.

Peyote Cookies - Stunning looking buds, lush light green with purple hues and golden hairs. Almost a medical type root beer smell/flavour to it. No cookies flavour to it i thought.

Cookies Kush - Low yield, ugly looking plant. Not keen on cookies flavour at all. However, the stone was immense.
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Did you get the cookies kush from barnies? just did 3 of them. 2 were semi low yielders with barely any odor, and the third one was a heavy yielder with a pretty strong sour smell. Left a few lower buds, got her pregnant and now shes re-vegging and caring for her babies at the same time :)
Tickles the ɯılʞɯɐu
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Yes it was Barney's Cookies Kush.

Scrapped the cuttings i took as wasnt impressed with yield or flavour.
Looking at reviews it seems most pheno's are of the low yielding type. Some get lucky with bigger yielding pheno.

Currently finishing off 8 Gorilla Glue (Feminised Seeds Bank)
Decent yield but still has that Cookies essence to it, so this is 2nd and last run im doing with the Gorilla Glue.
Not even close to the flavour of Gorilla Glue #4, hence why im scrapping it off after this run.

Currently vegging up Pink Sherbet, King Gelato & JaffaXSunset Sherbet so will be running 3 of each on my next run.
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Yeah I considered her an unicorn... the two first ones produced about 1/2 -1 litre. This one produced 6.

I grew one GG and it sucked. We don't have a market for clones, and I guess selfed seeds from super clones rarely look like their parents. Even these cookies kushes were special cuts of og Kush and cookies. Mmh.

Your current strains sound crazy fresh.
unclegord
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

I think every company i have ever seen sends freebies when you spend 100 . i like reemerman seed co. they have a ton of amazing gear. i grabbed black willy and g13×alphadog and og×ghost train haze and i got c99×original haze for a freebie. 1 spent 150 and got 110 wprth of seeds free so quite a good deal