Marijuana Strains Good For Neuropathy

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
sensibleseeds
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Neuropathic pain is a specific type of pain that has usually resulted from irritation or damage to a nerve located in the peripheral nervous system or the central nervous system. Medical marijuana has been shown to ease the symptoms for those who suffer with neuropathic pain. Here at www.sensibleseeds.com we are particularly interested in the cannabis strains and treatments that will offer the most benefits for those medical marijuana patients suffering with neuropathic pain. We are committed to bringing you the latest news and information about the condition and the beneficial cannabis strains available to you as well as all medical marijuana patients.
Marine2143
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

Aloha, Do you have Sensi Seeds from Ben Dronkers in The Netherlands? Do you breed your own seed or do you just act as a re-seller? https://sensiseeds.com
Nuggie
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

I've filtered through the info of about 800-1000 strains, sativas are a no go zone for me, also most hybrids. Out of that group I sampled roughly 70 strains, mostly indica. As I went thru these strains any indica strain that was moderately to highly numbing was no good, it just masked the symptoms and afterwards left me in worse shape. Fatigue is a symptom common in neuropathy so many strains tried were focused on providing mild stimulation without the crash or comedown. I really put emphasis on strains that don't fatigue which zoned me into the strains below.

Blueberry topped the list for all strains. Starbud close behind. Walker Kush is really good too for the daytime, stimulating without sedation.

For daytime CBD strains Ringo's Gift followed by Harlequin.
If your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle.
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

I Imagine that smoking would not be the best way to medicate neuropathy, probably edibles or something would have more effect.

Might sound wacky to most, but cannabis was mapped out in Ayurveda quite a long time ago. It calms all bodily centers, but the element of smoke destabilizes 'vata' which governs the nervous system. Thus some thousand years ago they concluded that cannabis should be infused into clarified butter (ghee) to maximize the benefit for nervous issues. Their process even includes decarboxylation, and a warning that the final product causes delirium.

They also claim that the best medicine for hemorrhoids is 'rectal fumigation' with cannabis smoke. :D
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
Nuggie
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

Damn that last bit made me laugh. My tolerance was so low to start that any prolonged "high" would cause me to crater. Edibles are something that I am working up to with the idea of being on a continuous low dose of CBD. Smoking it is a little too old school, I suppose around the campfire but that would be it.
Indiled
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

I’m going to suggest Hazes,Skunk,NLights and Kush if you grow your own.Then there’s CBD in every strain mentioned that you can try also.
Good seeds will have variance between every package so every female grown out will have different effects.So it might take a while to find a strain that gives you max relief.
I
Until you try 10-20 different strains you don’t know what might work so I’d suggest going to dispensary and trying small amounts of different strains.
If you’re wanting a strain for medication and not recreation I’d suggest a CBD strain.
Nuggie
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

The two hazes being Dela Haze and CBD Skunk Haze were not good, haven't tried North. lights since the early 90's and the kush's it seems to be hit or miss. Master kush was no good, hindu was decent.

I would like to get to a point where like you say you get the one pheno within that hits the sweet spot.
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Nuggie wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:01 am
Damn that last bit made me laugh. My tolerance was so low to start that any prolonged "high" would cause me to crater. Edibles are something that I am working up to with the idea of being on a continuous low dose of CBD. Smoking it is a little too old school, I suppose around the campfire but that would be it.
CBD prices are about to collapse, there is a company who centered production in Congo, and they are supposedly about to flood markets with very cheap CBD oil.

If anyone produces the hemp variety finola in your area you can ask them to buy fresh flower to make into oil... it has a great medical profile, very good strain for extracting cbd, and quite available in cold areas...
Nuggie
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

I tried CBD oil thru the medical system and after learning that they strip the terpenes out that was the last oil product I bought. There are a few medical joints (haha) that don't strip them out but the prices were ridiculous, black market oil I am more leery of than the flower. I ended up buying the flower and making oil myself.

I've seen you reference Finola before, had to google it find out what it is about. I will be on the lookout for it.
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Nuggie wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:52 am
I tried CBD oil thru the medical system and after learning that they strip the terpenes out that was the last oil product I bought. There are a few medical joints (haha) that don't strip them out but the prices were ridiculous, black market oil I am more leery of than the flower. I ended up buying the flower and making oil myself.

I've seen you reference Finola before, had to google it find out what it is about. I will be on the lookout for it.
Thats the only hemp variety I know anything about. I visited a large scale extraction project in Estonia, and the dude running the program didn't even know there were male and female plants... the best wholefood extracts now are basicly extracted from the whole hemp plant, while the medical grade requires cannabinoids which are isolated as a side process of other industrial uses. You would probably great a great extract from any organic industrial hemp thats flowering.

I wouldn't touch the medical grade cannabinoids with a long stick, legalization is actually happening now partly because hundreds of people died in the trials on isolated cannabinoids. Dosing whole extracts work by 'the more the better' while the isolated cannabinoids need to hit a sweet spot on a bell curve.