EB2 grow in small tent

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
alienfarts687
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Grower wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:28 pm
Hey
this is my ongoing grow, close to harvest but worth to show imho
I am using 16x 2ft eb2 3500k with a hlg-150-42b at 120/150watt total
Tent is 2x3x3ft and with a carbon filter inside there isnt much space left
4x Sweet seeds cream mandarine
2x Dinafem Shark Shock CBD
I would be really curious to hear your results post harvest to compare. I'll be posting some pics of my tent right before chop soon.

Did you use these lights right from the start? How long did you veg? I'm guessing not long with your height constraints.
Grower
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

alienfarts687 wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:59 am
I would be really curious to hear your results post harvest to compare. I'll be posting some pics of my tent right before chop soon.

Did you use these lights right from the start? How long did you veg? I'm guessing not long with your height constraints.
Hey thx you
Plants are really close to the lights, some tops have grown between the strips.
This grow is just a test and I don't expect to pull much. Tent is placed in an attic and temps in the room are at least 85f, can't imagine what the temps inside the tent are lol.
I started vegging under a citizen 1212 3500k @50w since I was still waiting for all the components to arrive. I defoliated a lot and took some clones, when lights were ready I put nets and tried to make an even canopy but that wasn't as good as starting with a mesh from the beginning.

I used
GH flora duo, cal-mag, silica, molasses.
+veg: Superthrive, h&g root excelurator
+flow: PK boost

I got a better PH meter at mid flower and showed my 10usd ph meter was fair off!
Plants seemed they would have liked an heavier feeding.

I am back home now and plants have been without water since 3 days, damn!
I'll cut tomorrow if possible.
Thx all guys for the interest
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Eager to see the final product.
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
Grower
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

Cut and hanged today.
Since there are 30c/86f and 30% rh I did not trim. I took some photos but my sub 100$ xiaomi doesn't have a decent camera and there wasn't enough light.

I'll post the trimmed product before the cure
alienfarts687
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

I hope the humidity isn't too low for you. I was drying at around 35-40% humidity and think it dried out too quickly. They were already crispy after only 2-3 days.
Sativant
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Put the carbon filter outside of the tent if you can, to give yourself more room. I have mine outside, along with the extractor fan- and it's great one having no ducting or filter over the light.
Looking good !
Grower
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

alienfarts687 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:41 am
I hope the humidity isn't too low for you. I was drying at around 35-40% humidity and think it dried out too quickly. They were already crispy after only 2-3 days.
Max it gets in the room is 30%rh lol
That is why I did not trim
We are fronting an extrem heat these days.

Probably i am going to jar everything tomorrow, last run buds dryied too much
Sativant wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:59 pm
Put the carbon filter outside of the tent if you can, to give yourself more room. I have mine outside, along with the extractor fan- and it's great one having no ducting or filter over the light.
Looking good !
Never tried with air being pushed through the carbon filter. I always thought the are not meant to work that way.

Btw in this run i had no problems of height restriction.
Sativant
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Never tried with air being pushed through the carbon filter. I always thought the are not meant to work that way.

Btw in this run i had no problems of height restriction.
You can push air through a carbon filter-(http://www.phreshfilter.com/page/phresh ... -questions) if you need to. You do need to make sure all the ducting between your fan and the filter is sealed, otherwise smells can get out. It sure is nice to have the extra space.
alienfarts687
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Grower wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:14 pm
alienfarts687 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:41 am
Max it gets in the room is 30%rh lol
That is why I did not trim
We are fronting an extrem heat these days.

Probably i am going to jar everything tomorrow, last run buds dryied too much
Yeah, that makes sense. You don't find that it makes the finished buds a bit harsh when you dry that quickly? Mine are a bit harsh, but that could be from a lack of curing, too. I put them in jars with 62% Boveda packs to cure/rehydrate a bit, but they still aren't quite as smooth as I'd like. That might be from not flushing enough or something, though.
Grower
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

alienfarts687 wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:08 am

Yeah, that makes sense. You don't find that it makes the finished buds a bit harsh when you dry that quickly? Mine are a bit harsh, but that could be from a lack of curing, too. I put them in jars with 62% Boveda packs to cure/rehydrate a bit, but they still aren't quite as smooth as I'd like. That might be from not flushing enough or something, though.
I think, it's just an opinion, that drying and curing process is the most important step for a high quality product but I do what I can with what I have since I cant AC the growing room. Flushing could be a bit overrated.

If buds are dried too quickly, even if rehydrated, the damage is done.

Btw, I came back home and found that electricity went off for hours. Oh damn 3rd world country