Or_Gro and the epic smackdown

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
Or_Gro
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

IbnVapin wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:56 pm
What's that thing they say in Mortal Kombat?

IT HAS BEGUUUUUUUN

Looking great bro. Been watching my Pulse chart while I'm out of town, so cool lol. Plants already looking good and healthy. You gonna mainline all of these too, right?
Hellooooooooooooooo wrestling fans!

Thx man!

Yep, hopefully do first topping tomorra.
norml56
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Looks great as always. Glad I found where you are now posting your comparatives. Most of them that I follow the grower isn't at a skill level high enough to do a real comparison with so many other issues popping up along the way.
Or_Gro
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

norml56 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:27 pm
Looks great as always. Glad I found where you are now posting your comparatives. Most of them that I follow the grower isn't at a skill level high enough to do a real comparison with so many other issues popping up along the way.
Thanks man!

...and, welcome!
Or_Gro
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

Or_Gro wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:24 pm
Day 18: Kickin ass and takin names...great frickin timing!

6E602CE8-3E53-4D1F-AF6D-1262306C6BA0.jpeg

Every clone survived...three laggards wont be needed, but they’re willing and able...maybe my bud sticky will take one or more when he stops by next week...else they’ll go outside...

Tomorrow or sunday top & transplant....day will depend on prep of another aerocloning comparison i’m planning to do with the tops...maybe i transplant tomorra, top sunday...we’ll see...
Setting up an aerocloner water temp comparison, see it here:

http://ledgardener.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4700
smt69
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Hey folks, great to see everyone over here, and your best thread yet OG. Wondered why i was getting so boring at rui.

Hope u don't mind me tagging along, I'm hooked on improving my led setup and watching everyones builds.
Or_Gro
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

smt69 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:55 am
Hey folks, great to see everyone over here, and your best thread yet OG. Wondered why i was getting so boring at rui.

Hope u don't mind me tagging along, I'm hooked on improving my led setup and watching everyones builds.
Good to see you man!

Thanks & welcome!
Or_Gro
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

Dup
Or_Gro
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

Hey @TEKNIK , how’s testing going on that ppfd meter?
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Hi @Or_Gro
I don't have it yet. Hopefully by mid next month I will have it all tested and all the rubbish sorted out with the manufacturer.
Find me on Instagram led_teknik
Or_Gro
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

TEKNIK wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:42 pm
Hi @Or_Gro
I don't have it yet. Hopefully by mid next month I will have it all tested and all the rubbish sorted out with the manufacturer.
Thanks man!