EB2 grow in small tent

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
alienfarts687
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Grower wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:27 pm
I think, it's just an opinion, that drying and curing process is the most important step for a high quality product but I do what I can with what I have since I cant AC the growing room. Flushing could be a bit overrated.

If buds are dried too quickly, even if rehydrated, the damage is done.
That's more or less what I think. But since I have noticed that the buds are slightly harsher than what I'm used to, I'd like to figure out why!
Grower wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:27 pm
Btw, I came back home and found that electricity went off for hours. Oh damn 3rd world country
Ouch! That's annoying, but a few hours shouldn't affect your yield much if at all.
Grower
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

I got harsher buds after a too fast drying.

Btw lights went out during drying, I need to check very well for mold cause extractor and fans stopped working for several hours
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Temperature is important, but I think RH is the single most important thing. Next time hang a bunch of wet towels or something in your drying space, to bring it up. Curing can save quite a lot if you cut the buds while they still have moisture...
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
Grower
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

unkle_psycho wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:56 am
Temperature is important, but I think RH is the single most important thing. Next time hang a bunch of wet towels or something in your drying space, to bring it up. Curing can save quite a lot if you cut the buds while they still have moisture...
next summer I will try an evaporative cooler
alienfarts687
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

unkle_psycho wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:56 am
What is the ideal RH and temperature, in your opinion? I swear I've seen anywhere from 40% up to 65%...
sdfoster22
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

I heard the perfect drying is 60 degrees Fahrenheit, 60% RH.
NothinYet is my nickname
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

I think thats about right.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
Grower
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

Got ~200gr
Quality is not that good (C grade) but expectable with these environment conditions.

1.3-1.5gr/w