Takeshy Organic/DWC LED Grow

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Dang. This dude knows what he’s doin’.
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
Takeshy
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Day 26

sweeper
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Looking great man! I haven't been able to log in in a while due to a mix up but I've been watching man and I am glad your setup is working so well for you.
Takeshy
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Day 30

Heathen
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Takeshy wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:02 pm
Day 30

Them colas really fattened up in four days! You might get a better haul then last time. Did you end up dimming the lights down as you were saying you might?
Takeshy
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Heathen wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:07 am

Them colas really fattened up in four days! You might get a better haul then last time. Did you end up dimming the lights down as you were saying you might?
I started flower with 750W and at week 2 plants were still praying to the light so I decided to try 900W again, which is what i'm using atm.
There's only a little bit of light stress in the Blueberry OG which is the tallest but nothing like what I saw in my last grow. Probably the switch from HPS to LED caused a big stress on them. I did LED's from veg to flower in this grow and plants responded really well to 900W of LED's at this stage compared to my last grow.

Day 33

sdfoster22
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

This is very impressive, and informative! Those plants are mighty! :mrgreen:
NothinYet is my nickname
Hyakutak
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Hey, awesome build!

How long did you veg them? Are they from clone? What is your total grow time?

And what do you prefer? DWC or soil? What do you call "organic"? Organic soil? How many liters of soil? I'm currently thinking about trying hydroponic... Is your system DIY? Do you recommend it? How often do you change the water of your DWC? Do you use the same DWC bucket from seed to harvesting?

Again, beautiful plants & build!
Professor Xavier
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Likely epigenetic factors are morphing your plants to acclimate to the high light. If you bred those bitches you'd make beautiful LED-tuned babies. High-light/CO2 tolerant genetics are an undervalued resource.
Your garden is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Takeshy
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Hyakutak wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:06 pm
Hey, awesome build!

How long did you veg them? Are they from clone? What is your total grow time?

And what do you prefer? DWC or soil? What do you call "organic"? Organic soil? How many liters of soil? I'm currently thinking about trying hydroponic... Is your system DIY? Do you recommend it? How often do you change the water of your DWC? Do you use the same DWC bucket from seed to harvesting?

Again, beautiful plants & build!
Veg:
2 months from seed, DWC
3 months from seed, soil

Organic correspond to soil and nutrients (I'm currently using BIOCANNA complete line with some extra additives and compost tea).
Approx. 20gal of soil in each pot.
My DWC is a DIY bubbler and I will be moving to a RDWC system in my next grow.
DWC is by far the best option for growing indoors.
I change water once a week atm.
I started witl 5gal bucket and at some point i moved the plant to a 12gal bucket.