Big differences between different breeder, talking about autoflowers.

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
Tassetapir
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Ive heard and read a lot of information that makes me think there is huuuge differences when it comes to the genetics in different autostrains.

Also if I should belive every site that sells seeds autoflowers has developed. Suddenly every damn auto is 20%+ thc. The specs on what they yeld (i know, i know, but comparing to what it used to say att those charts) looks like good yelding regulars.

Heavy sativas that usualy takes 12-14v to Flower suddenly flowers within 10 weeks.

Buuuuut of course there is a lot of difference accordning to what breeder produced your seeds.
For example classic strains like NL, amnesia haze, skunk, white widdow and so on... A lot of different breeders have their own autoflowering version of those. And i suspect they are not equally good.

I would imagine if i grow northern lights auto from every singel breeder i can find who has those, and grow then all under same conditions, there will be huge differences in how fast they start Flower. How long time from planted seed to cutting. How strong in thc. But biggest differences i would like to belive we can find looking at how big the plant grows.

Some of them will be small, weak yeld. Some normal and some will grow and yeld really good! I also think there is bigger differences between the different seeds young when you buy 20 seeds of the same kind, compared to regulars.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I would like to make this a thread where we can list breeders/strains that works well and of course the opposite.

Iil start. Royal queen seeds have i heard good things about. I know a guy who grew a nl auto from them outside during summer in Sweden and it became big, and it was strong weed! Impressed by its potency, the guy told me.

Back in the days another friend also tried out some RQS autos but my experiences from watching hes grow didnt tell that much. It was royal dwarf, amnesia haze, royal jack and northern lights. All of them auto. But since he just wanted some decoration for his ballcony
planted most of them in really smal pots. But some got bigger pots.

Royal dwarf, not impressed. Sensitive, grew like 45-55cm. About 3l pots. Very strong and good smell though. But not much bud concidering a very sunny summer here.

Amnesia haze, he had one seed, tog forever to germ. When it finaly revealed itself it grew slow. Started Flower early and therefore are really small. Bad genetics. Smaller pot.

Royal jack (jack herrer), goood genetics! Grew big in a small pot so he transplanted it, we know, not good. But he thinks that he gain more than he loose doing this. A tid down monster, in middle of Flowering.

Northern lights, as my other friend said. Good one. I think. He had 2 of these seeds. One of them grew bad as fuck, slooooow. And then suddenly it died. The other one. Grew up to be very good looking. Tight between the nodes and if it flowers the same way it vegged it will Yield fine. Had to give this one also a bigger pot. Did this recently before it starts to flower.
Only concern about this one it havent start Flower yet? Bad genetics? Maybe it just vegg longer i dunno. But it would be bad if it didnt start Flowering the next couple of days.

Tell me what you got about good or bad autoflowering seedmakers and strains!
Tell me your setup and results!
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

My friends have been breeding Autos outside for around 15y.

There are a lot of different autos by now, and people seem to have become obsessed about thc content, since autos got dissed for so long.

I'm starting to prefere some auto strains im breeding over regular stuff im encountering. Also they grow faster. Even having a recessive auto genes makes the plant preform better.

Bought a few auto seeds for shits and giggles. LSD25, gorilla glue, and blackberry from fast buds were pretty disappointing. Prefere my own seeds.

If many plants come out small, then something is worng. Temperatures, moisture etc. should be dialed in. Of course some strains are unstable, so there is a lot of variation. I have a lot of consistent strains too, small and large.

There are also slower flowering autos, I have some 3-4 month varieties, that can yield 200g just left to the wild. Sometimes I collected plants that already took a week of snowfall. There is a breeder called stich that has a lot of large superautos, that flower landrace style.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
Tassetapir
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Thanx a lot for this information! I will check this breeder u are talking about.

Ive seen autoflowering regular seeds when ive been surfing around searching for seeds to put on the "maybe want to try in the future"-list. So ive thought of buying some different strains and then produce a lot of seeds.

Beacuse even though im more into growing with photos and not autos when i grow ob my own I think its fun to just mess around with maybe some autoflowering in some small but goodlooking pot just for decoration here and there.
Kiwi_Jezza
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Royal Queen Northern Lights Auto gets my thumbs up. Fast and great yield.

00 Seeds Cheese Berry Auto a bit slower and lower yield but amazing frosty, super strong buds.

Have tried a few autos now and these two stand out amongst the rest.

My 2c.
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

There are auto flowering regulars, and making your own seeds is great fun.

Thought I would add a few auto's I had experience about.

Stuporsonic from sagmartha seeds is great, even though its a pretty old strain. Think different was great, so probably the new variants 'think big' and 'think quick' are great. I grew a dinafem amnesia xxl and it was great.

I'll post a few photos of my own genes a little later.
virtua
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

check out mephisto genetics

they have some quality strains.
Tassetapir
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Thanks a lot for the input guys!
Virtua: Have u tried any of them? Any strain in paticular u want to recomend?
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

I heard great things about mephisto . Does anyone in EU sell them?
Fawkes420
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

unkle_psycho wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:56 pm
I heard great things about mephisto . Does anyone in EU sell them?
Both in Sweden. Don't know if they ship outside sweden.
https://www.cstreet.se/produkt-kategori ... fagelfron/
https://sweseeds.com/lyxfagelfron/mephisto
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

That seedbank has flashseeds too, they have awsome superautos... the slower larger varieties.