What´s up with my plant?

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
Zilphus
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hey!

My Red Diesel just won't stop growing like this. Not only is the new growth lime green, it also grows seriously wonky.

https://imgur.com/a/qtnNJJw

I have a Northern Lights growing on the side, who is a real trooper and is growing great. They've been fed the same, with Canna A/B, Rhizotonic and Cannazym, and are even on the same stage of growth with the 5th node now coming out. Both seem happy, are properly watered, and both are getting Sensi 's Cal Mag Xtra supplementation, but this one just looks like this. Am I missing something?

I've read that Diesel variants tend to be real heavy feeders, but would like some outside knowledge input before amping up the nutrients. I've tried identifying what deficiency might be occurring, and I'd consider it to be sulphur - If this is the case I'd really appreciate it if someone could confirm.
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

I just threw a plant away a few days ago, because it seemed to have the tobacco mosaic virus. This one looks a little similar, but even worse. So much worse that I could not say for sure.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=tobacco+mosai ... &ia=images

Mine was slightly affected, and I had done two rounds with it, but decided to get rid of it since it says it can spread.
QuantumMechanic
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

I had a battle with whatever this is, about a year and a half ago. If I could get the plant big enough to flower, it would pull out of it, mostly. I had to reveg a flowered plant because I lost the mom to this. When the plant was reveged, it grew healthy and I was able to get clones from her. Right now, there is one leaf in my 2x4 garden that has a curled "finger" and the rest of the foliage looks fine. I've had this phenotype for 7 years and like her a lot, so I'm willing to fight for her.

I believe this to be stress related. At least it seems like a stressed plant is much more likely to have a problem with it. I have stopped feeling like it's a contagious disease. Also, it seems like strains that have Blueberry in their heritage (mine does) seem affected most often. It seems like this stuff starts when the leaves are microscopic and real delicate.

I have gotten into the habit of washing my hands before touching my plants and making sure to sterilize blades and scissors when pruning.

On a positive note, this whole situation was enough motivation for me to give up nicotine for good. 14 months and counting....
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Nice.

Mine was a Jack Herer, and just a few leaves were affected in the mom and all clones. I decided to get rid of the strain after reading it could be contagious, but I didn't actually see any signs of contamination in two grows. Just to be sure, and anyway the plant was a low yielder, though fire.