Cannabis oil for pets

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
sensibleseeds
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Have anyone used cannabis oil for their cat or dogs? Please share your experience with it and the benefits they got using the oil.
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Used CBD oil for an epileptic dog, rick Simpson oil for a cancerous dog, and a cannabis cream to treat a dogs inflammatory skin condition. :D
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
HudsonSanderson
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

sensibleseeds wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:32 pm
Have anyone used cannabis oil for their cat or dogs? Please share your experience with it and the benefits they got using the oil.
I realize this is a thread from last year but I wanted to weigh in: I started using CBD oil isolate for myself, just general inflammation all over which began after a concussion last year and it has helped so much! I began giving it to my dog who had terrible pain from knee calcification, even on Previcoxx. I think the key to remember is finding the appropriate dosage for the animal AND condition. She has started to show improvement at 10mg per day and that will probably need to increase for real positive changes. Yes, it will probably be more expensive than the previcoxx in the long run but it seems to actually help with no negative side effects.
https://formulaswiss.com/blogs/cbd/cbd-and-pets
Hope this can help!!!
HudsonSanderson
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hello guys i am here again and today i would like to recommend you cbd for pets this oil is very best for your pets if your pet is suffering from any diseases or injured you can use this oil for pain removal of your pet !!
Rocket Soul
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

unkle_psycho wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:44 am
Used CBD oil for an epileptic dog, rick Simpson oil for a cancerous dog, and a cannabis cream to treat a dogs inflammatory skin condition. :D
Could you give details on how it helped in epileptic dog? My aunty dog hss a rough time
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

I had an epileptic dog. Not sure why I thought this way but I had a feeling that blood sugar levels were causing it to have fits. Not sure if I was right or not but I cured the dog by giving it a small amount of chocolate each day.
It was only a small amount, a freddo frog each day.not sure if you have freddo frogs in your part of the world. The dog was a boxer.
Find me on Instagram led_teknik
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Rocket Soul wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:26 pm
unkle_psycho wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:44 am
Could you give details on how it helped in epileptic dog? My aunty dog hss a rough time
I have not looked into the specific research on CBD and epilepsy, I just knew many humans had a drastic effect so I searched it out. I did meet an owner of a CBD processing plant who said that it is one of the more researched claims, so I'm sure pubmed would give you tons of leads.
If you go to pubmed and look up 'a tale of two cannabinoids' you will find a great research overview from some years back. Well worth the read.

The epileptic fits just practically stopped with the oil. I don't really know how else to describe the help :D
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

TEKNIK wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:30 pm
I had an epileptic dog. Not sure why I thought this way but I had a feeling that blood sugar levels were causing it to have fits. Not sure if I was right or not but I cured the dog by giving it a small amount of chocolate each day.
It was only a small amount, a freddo frog each day.not sure if you have freddo frogs in your part of the world. The dog was a boxer.
I guess the chocholate was not too dark? dogs can't process theobromine, so can be a bit risky. Interesting note on the blood sugar, will look that up.
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

unkle_psycho wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:29 pm
TEKNIK wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:30 pm
I guess the chocholate was not too dark? dogs can't process theobromine, so can be a bit risky. Interesting note on the blood sugar, will look that up.
I am not sure if it was a blood sugar issue or not, I just guessed it may be the cause, but the chocolate worked, it was milk chocolate.
Find me on Instagram led_teknik
Rocket Soul
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

The last cluster seizure of Muskot was prob brought on by ingesting salt water. Just trying to figure out if i recommend cbd or not, hes allready on some pills.