What do you run in your 4x4?

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
slayking0113
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Marine2143 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:39 pm
unkle_psycho wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:35 pm
Cant really see much since it opens the phone view.

How many % of your paying price would be delivery fee? I calculated less then 200 euros for about 575w of 94% efficient meanwell driver and EB strip.
Aloha , My China friend said by air 25% by sea 10 to 12 % depending on USA location.
Maybe you could choose the company with warehouse and repair center in Europe or in the USA :lol: I bought a MARS HYDRO Reflector 480W Led Grow Light last month, no shipping fee
slayking0113
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

I have used the TSW 2000. For 4*4, you can take a consider into the Mars TSL 2000*2. Mars hydro TS, one very hot series recently.
https://www.mars-hydro.com/led-grow-lig ... grow-light
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

slayking0113 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:04 am
Marine2143 wrote:
unkle_psycho wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:35 pm
Cant really see much since it opens the phone view.

How many % of your paying price would be delivery fee? I calculated less then 200 euros for about 575w of 94% efficient meanwell driver and EB strip.
Aloha , My China friend said by air 25% by sea 10 to 12 % depending on USA location.
Maybe you could choose the company with warehouse and repair center in Europe or in the USA :lol: I bought a MARS HYDRO Reflector 480W Led Grow Light last month, no shipping fee
With Mars hydro you need to be pretty concerned about warranty, they should have warranty outlets in every state of every country. People don't forget being burnt in the past so easily
Find me on Instagram led_teknik
slayking0113
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

TEKNIK wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:57 am
slayking0113 wrote:
Marine2143 wrote:

With Mars hydro you need to be pretty concerned about warranty, they should have warranty outlets in every state of every country. People don't forget being burnt in the past so easily
Yes, they offer 3 yeas warranty, have a repair center in the US,can accept it. so far, my lights work well.Have you use their lights?
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

I think the new mars spectrum is 80cri white with a red bump? Pretty standard fare these days, and will certainly work. I think Migro measured their output was below 2umol/w, but for the price I guess its a great option for those who don't want to get their hands dirty. Especially in locations where heat is not such an issue.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

slayking0113 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:05 am
TEKNIK wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:57 am
slayking0113 wrote:

Yes, they offer 3 yeas warranty, have a repair center in the US,can accept it. so far, my lights work well.Have you use their lights?
I have never felt the need to purchase a mars hydro product. I do know a hydroshop owner that is lucky to be alive after he sold some mars hydro lights to some customers that took growing very seriously.
Find me on Instagram led_teknik
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

I did enough reading before I got started, so I went DIY. I have some friends who went blurple, some got the old mars lights. I always felt sorry for them, but didn't rub it in their face too bad. For two years they have been telling me their blurples work great, but are finally starting to realize whats up.
slayking0113
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Yeah, it seems that there is something change, the hips, the led, the DIY, the mars. changes everywhere
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Well now I would not hesitate to say some basic standards have been set. Now everyone has a clear path to bang for buck solutions. The uncertainty has shifted from basic function to what's special.

Since there are few western companies satisfied with making generic fixtures, different types of special will receive growing interest in the next years. And the speed will keep on accelerating.
slayking0113
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Yeah, that's definately that will make our growth better and cheaper.