Cookies Kush - making seeds

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

No it would not. This is not changing the genetic of the plant, its just suppressing the flowering hormone, which brings out the male trait in cannabis. The male trait is already there in the background, but bud growers select against it, so among western inside growers its considered a breeder failure if the male traits show themselves uninvited.

I visited one of Europes biggest CBD makers a few years back. He mainly works with hemp cultivars that are produced for paper and fiber. He didn't even know cannabis has males and females. The plants they traditionally grow are all hermafrodite. I encountered traditional jungle growers in SEA who had never seen a male plant either. Their weed was all hermafrodic too.

By suppressing the male side you just bring out this other side in cannabis. If you use the seeds that form on the pollinating specimen its believed that its offspring will have a higher likelihood of herming. Thats why you use it to bang another plant, and use the seeds from there.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
YYCannabis
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Thanks for the insight.
Osash78
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Hello!!!
I'm still alive and I have a lot of work in progress.
Right now I'm collecting seeds.
So so happy with results, 20-30 good seeds x average bud.
So on this pair of plants reverted and no I will harvest at least 600 seeds.
But...
I have this plant in a room with my other plants one big Cookie Kush and one Blue cheese, from my other project: 640W DIY f-series.
And now I have around 600g of pollinated buds with ALOT of seeds in it...
SO I will end with 2000+ of Cookies Kush and around 300 seeds of Blue cheesexCookies Kush...
:O
3 of 3 sprouted right away...
Attachments
IMG_1286.jpg
IMG_1266.jpg
Osash78
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

And they are both undesired pollinated plants from my 640w DiY project.
Attachments
IMG_1062.jpg
IMG_1059.jpg
IMG_1056.jpg
0 to 220
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Amazing job dude! Hope you are in good health. At $100 for a 10-pack you're going to be making a killing! ;) :mrgreen:
Just joking of course. But it goes to show how many seeds can come from a plant.

Well, the seedlings first leaves are looking pretty similar. :!:
Johnweed
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

So good
indica : 9 pound Hammer , Afgani , Afgoo , berry white , blueberry , bubba kush , G13 , GDP ,
Grape ape , Hybrid : Acdc , AK-47 , Banana OG , blue dream , Canatonic , vegus168 , UK Cheese , Sativa : Sour Diesel , Green crack purple Haze Tangie