Solomatic CBD and Dinafem CBD Autoflower

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
Nuggie
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

Wanted to get a CBD only strain for daytime use while out and about. Wanted a strain that didn't fatigue or so the review says.

Started Sept 30th in paper towel, planted on Oct 2 in soil, all four popped up by Oct 4th.

Last grow was blueberry in round pots, looked at the root systems of those and decided that square pots that were shallower would be better on next grow as the root mass was only about 6" deep. Used blue recycling tubs 16L right off the hop with no transplanting, 10" wide, 12" long, 8" deep. Also used a 40% coco choir mixed in with clay, loam, compost mix to help with aeration and get roots deeper, I'll see if that works.

Started light's at 13.5W/sq ft for first week, then bumping up.
If your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle.
Nuggie
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

Solomatic really slow to get going, gave it some shade midday and they perked up nicely.
Nuggie
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

Trying the horizontal grow method to get a blanket of leaves and colas. So far like this method better than chopping the main apex out of the plant. I feel like Mr Miyagi with his bonsai plants.
Attachments
Dinafem CBD Autoflower.jpg
Nuggie
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

Well i don't like planting straightaway into large pots for autoflowers, 3 of four are stunted, one is gangbusters. The good one was a larger seed and it blew the doors off coming out of the gate compared to the others. Would try again but put in some devices to allow for more aeration of roots. Going back to 2 litre milk cartons for seedlings for now.

16 hours per day is lots for the Dinafem cbd auto, any more and light burn sets in at 30w per sq ft.

Next grow going to mainline.
UnwittingNorman
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Always wanted to watch a CBD grow. Subbed