DWC and pythium

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
Osash78
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

0 to 220 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:47 pm
Wow, the application rate for that 10 billion CFU in hydroponics is 0.0015g / liter. If it didn't expire after 2 years it would last long enough to inoculate your own grave when you die.
Do u think u can mix with distilled water and store this?
Well, Hydroguard is the exact same thing... this bacteria + distilled water... or it has some stabilization/conservation compound in it?
0 to 220
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

That was exactly what I was going to ask them next ;)
It would be very impractical otherwise; it would be impossible to even dose this without some laboratory grade scale.
Lots of work so I'll be back with some info maybe in the weekend
Osash78
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

I know GreatWhite has food for activation...
mostly Vitamin B + sugars.
But, I believe these bacteria need just the right conditions to flourish...The root zone is perfect...
Question is if they are stable for storing... and if they are ... how much time...
Osash78
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Labs are storing bacteria for a long time in the 10-50% glycerol solution and then freeze...
arctic
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hello everyone, I'm new here on the forum.
I resume this thread to ask if someone can please give indications on the dosage to use for the Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens purchased on alibaba, and for those who know which concentration is preferable to buy? 20,50,100,200 billion cfu / g?

Otherwise does anyone know where it can be found in Europe?