Are these the beginning of male flowers

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
aulrich
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

So I am in the middle of trying to make feminized seed I have applied colloidal silver and along with being stunted the tops are looking like this.
IMG_2106.JPG
aulrich
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Buying is always easier, that's not the point sometimes you try things just to see if they can be done.

But as it turns out those were male flowers so at this point I am partially successful. Now I got to see if I get any pollen, then seed. If I can get at least 20-30 viable seeds, then my little 2x2 experiment tent is paid for. My long term plan is to make seeds from every strain that goes through my system and with luck some oddball crosses.

Next round I am dropping the colloidal silver and using STS you only have to apply it once every 5 days vs twice a day for weeks and it seems the pros use STS. You can get the base chemicals off of eBay and should actually be easier to make than the colloidal or at least a more reliable/repeatable solution.
sice
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Gruber wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:20 pm
It seems so hard. I mean it would be easier to buy a finished plant and smoke it. Usually purchase quality cbd buds in https://berkshirecbd.com/shop/cbd-flower/
the quality of the product at the website you posted is terrible. you get higher quality growing your own. kick rocks :lol:

and OP

cant really tell yet, its possible that its male but sometimes females can seem male. You should know no more than 2 weeks after flipping to 12/12 light cycle. what strain is that?
sice
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

aulrich wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:52 pm
Buying is always easier, that's not the point sometimes you try things just to see if they can be done.

But as it turns out those were male flowers so at this point I am partially successful. Now I got to see if I get any pollen, then seed. If I can get at least 20-30 viable seeds, then my little 2x2 experiment tent is paid for. My long term plan is to make seeds from every strain that goes through my system and with luck some oddball crosses.

Next round I am dropping the colloidal silver and using STS you only have to apply it once every 5 days vs twice a day for weeks and it seems the pros use STS. You can get the base chemicals off of eBay and should actually be easier to make than the colloidal or at least a more reliable/repeatable solution.
why not just plant 2 extra seeds?

the plant posted looks a little stressed.
Harborl
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

What about these fem seeds? any success? are you doing more?