LED for Mother plants

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
psyweed
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hello,

Please help me decide.

I would like to get QB Panel for Mother Plants

Options are:

1. LM301B 4000k
2. LM301H 4000k
3. LM301H 4000k + 660nm red

I assume that lower 3000k,3500k temp are not that good for VEG/Grow phase only, rather for Bloom phase

Any other tips are welcome.

Thanks
sice
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Im new to LEDs if possible combine the colors. I would do half and half keeping the redder ones on one side and the whites on the other.

that way one side stretches a little bit more than the other and this way you will get slightly better clones on one side while keeping the plant bushy.

Just keep in mind how many clones you will pull from the mother, and be able to adjust height so that you can make her stretch before taking cuttings. Im going to make a built that, half reds half white and rotate the mother as necessary. That way one side recovers while the other grows.
psyweed
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

well where u want to get such board with only red or half red? :) its always in some mix 270white and 30 red or COB + extra red chip needs to be present.
sice
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

psyweed wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:03 pm
well where u want to get such board with only red or half red? :) its always in some mix 270white and 30 red or COB + extra red chip needs to be present.
for some reason i thought you were using strips