microbes brands that have P mobilizing colonies in them????

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
Jolly Green Giant
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

yea I would want all 3!!! I was thinking of a knf book and couldn't remember the name until now.. The one straw revolution.

https://www.amazon.com/One-Straw-Revolu ... 0878572201
secondhandname
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

id imagine you wont find them, they patented the stuff, so im pretty sure no one else can use the blend they do. I will say, I use ogbiowar, a local shops blend of microbes, and mammoth P now. I also have photo plus in my foliar blend. I was dead rez for years. I just did my first run of clones with a bit of the microbes in tap water with my clonex solution. (usually its just clonex) In 7 days I had roots like ive never seen before, Literally every spot that could be roots is roots, The things look like crazy spiked balls theres so many roots coming off them. Its way more and quite a bit faster than anything ive ever gotten. Not only that all 36 of my clones rooted. I know I kinda sound like a salesman, I certainly cant attribute it all to mammoth since I also used ob biowar and my local guys blend.

Same goes for my flood table, exploding with roots like ive never seen, im talking that couple pics you find on forums where the roots are just solid blocks of madness. The shit lasts quite a while in hydro,(mammoth p) id say just buy it and try it. Another note be sure to look up the several studies oregon did on many of the microbe supps. MANY of them had nothing to very little of the microbes they claimed were in them. OGbiowar was one of the brands that had nothing detected. microbe life was one that had more than they claimed. They tested a ton of them over 3 years, totally worth checking out
http://www.oregon.gov/ODA/programs/Pest ... Forms.aspx

(micro results pdf)

here was at 7 days
HabbaKavula420
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Rootwise wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:14 pm
Hey there!

Thanks much for already trying my base Inoculant, Mycrobe Complete! Just to let you know, I am releasing a new inoculant, "Bio-Phos", specifically aimed at Phosphorus mobilization. It should be at Buildasoil early next week.

Keep in mind that soil biology works in many complex ways, constantly self-regulating through a process known as "quorum sensing". This is why diversity and balance are key when utilizing a biological program like ours. There are actually over 40 species in each of my inoculants, I list the core species to comply with labeling regulations and keep some as proprietary. So when comparing to other products, you are actually getting a much larger microbial dose. Following the 6 gram/cubic yard dosage, that 4 ounce pack will actually treat 18.5 yards of grow media! The new Bio-Phos is twice as concentrated and a 4oz pack will treat 36 yards of soil, 10,000/sqft of greenhouse surface or 1 acre of row crops!

One last note- just because the species known to mobilize Phosphorus are present does not necessarily mean they have all the tools to perform their functions efficiently. Each species relies on the complete chain reaction of many other microbes. For instance, on our Bio-Phos pack you will see one of the highest cfu/gm counts on Bacillus Megaterium. This is not specifically a "P" mobilizer but due to its copious production of enzymes, it aids the true "P" mobilizers in their duties. This is one reason why you see such huge diversity in my line of products. Hope that helps!!! Microbes are truly magical...
HabbaKavula420
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Rootwise guy forgot to mention that to get the full benefit of the rootwise trio you would need to use ALL 3 together, which cost even more(not to mention that there are DIY replacements even for rootwise bio-phos right there on the BuildaSoil page!) And will run out and need to be bought again and it's already too expensive to begin with for just 1 of them.
you know all this about rootwise bio-phos is great and all and it is a product that works(like many do) so if you're lucky enough to not bat an eye at paying so much money for ORGANIC stuff smh then go for it. I don't doubt that it is effective, or that is has more microbes than some other products..However.......What good does that do for the average grower if they can't afford nearly 100 bucks for a tiny bag.
It's like telling a poor person "Why pay for electricity when you could just spend 15 thousand bucks on solar panels and get WAY more bang for your buck" lol all that crap about acreage that you can do means nothing if I have to take out a loan to buy it lmao
Lil tip. I doubt many lookin at rootwise as a potential product have got more than a 3x3 or 2x4 or at most 5x5 tent of weed so most ppl that would use rootwise biophos..would also be organic growing and spending little to no money would probably be a main goal. So unless rootwise wants to offer a smaller affordable size or simply a better price then maybe rootwise should consider offering payment plans. AND YES 85$ is a WHOLE lot to average working americans. Im lucky to spend 85$ on myself out of a 2 week check. So for those that think that 85 bucks is an absurd price tag then just go google the following. I probably wouldn't have said anything except I read the comment by the rootwise guy and it didn't seem like he was trying to help you, It seemed like he was trying to low key dump on the competition while spinning some yarn about acreage to try to help himself sell more rootwise...just my take on it. I don't think company spokesppl or owners should be trolling around forums trying to take advantage of ppl that are lacking information. One would hope to get help and info from a PEER on here not from a SALESMAN!
DIY Lacto B
DIY FFJ
DIY FPJ
IMO(indigenous micro organisms) best thing you can do/ collect micro from the environment around you and inoculate seeds & soil with it to transfer the microbes environmental resistances to your plants! <--yeah
DIY bone meal---yep so much easier than you'd think.
DIY vinegar extracts with shells and bones<--taking it to another level with a WATER SOLUABLE Phos +calcium source and much more
add recharge to that and you'd be in good shape likely
in fact just google KNF korean natural farming. Or just go to the education tab at BuildaSoil and then go to the grow system tab..it shows and explains their feeding schedule and at the bottom offers info on DIY inputs to replace ALL the inputs INCLUDING rootwise bio-phos
I got a few Buildasoil product(the cheaper ones) and WITHOUT rootwise products Im still having a wonderfully successful grow. So I really do hope this helps, and Im not saying that Bio-phos wouldn't improve things...Im just saying don't feel pressured to try to buy something that is costly because there are no magic products that simply draw a line between best results and worst results depending on how much money you got. I know ppl who dont spend ANYTHING and max out the genetic capability of every bean they pop
to me-money is best spent on good genetics. Some ppl feel like they need expensive stuff to make happy healthy plants, but the plants can't appreciate how much you spent on them so I guess it boils down to it gives them confidence maybe