chilled and cob build idea 4x8

A catch-all category for LED-related questions, content, news, rumors, or whatever. If it doesn’t fit elsewhere, put it here.
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Jolly Green Giant wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:52 pm
https://chilledgrowlights.com/product-c ... ight-parts

just noticed the top of their page today!!! now I'm getting excited!!!!
Sweeeeet. Interesting they're holding off for a couple weeks. Must be big!
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
secondhandname
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

oh very cool! glad i didnt buy anything yet
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

When I talked to him last week, GM5 said they were heading out to get something sphere tested...

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
secondhandname
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

the fact that they took down diy parts until then is fantastic. I know plenty of companies who continue to sell things without a word right up until the release of whatever new/better item they have.
Jolly Green Giant
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

secondhandname wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:17 pm
the fact that they took down diy parts until then is fantastic. I know plenty of companies who continue to sell things without a word right up until the release of whatever new/better item they have.
Exactly why I want to buy from them!!!! they care about you more than the profit!! the very first time I saw a GM5 video it was the live stream with Vitaly talking about the gen 2 tech!! while watching that I realized that both were the type of people that just want the truth( real info on leds) to be spread!!! if it wasn't for those two and all of their videos, I would have never gotten into this awesome hobby/community!!!!
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Jolly Green Giant wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:31 pm
secondhandname wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:17 pm
Exactly why I want to buy from them!!!! they care about you more than the profit!! the very first time I saw a GM5 video it was the live stream with Vitaly talking about the gen 2 tech!! while watching that I realized that both were the type of people that just want the truth( real info on leds) to be spread!!! if it wasn't for those two and all of their videos, I would have never gotten into this awesome hobby/community!!!!
Yup. Stand-up guys.

I think the common perception of ChilLED up until now has been that they're geared more toward commercial buyers and big operations. I think GM5 will bring a lot of small-time hobbyist DIY business to the company and we'll start to see them gain traction in this community.