Off to China

A catch-all category for LED-related questions, content, news, rumors, or whatever. If it doesn’t fit elsewhere, put it here.
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

On Friday I am heading to China to one of the largest lighting fairs in the world.
There are a lot of components at the fair and I have noticed that it is difficult to get a few things that would make your life easier.
Feel free to make a wish list and I will see how I go with sourcing although I am pretty busy at the fair I will hopefully get some time to wander around and find some small products that are useful to you guys here
Find me on Instagram led_teknik
ATPinMotion
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

That's a kind offer @TEKNIK, thanks for putting it out there.

Can't think of anything off the top of my head... I'm most interested in hearing about advancements in driver technology.

Enjoy the fair!
Run 'em soft
Kurduck
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Congratulations! Which part of China are you going? China is so different and people are different depending of the region. There are top five countries for Chinese property investments according to this article. Seems like you can meet a lot of people from Australia, UK or USA based on this information as they buy properties in China like crazy.
grisbi
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

TEKNIK wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:33 am
On Friday I am heading to China to one of the largest lighting fairs in the world.
There are a lot of components at the fair and I have noticed that it is difficult to get a few things that would make your life easier.
Feel free to make a wish list and I will see how I go with sourcing although I am pretty busy at the fair I will hopefully get some time to wander around and find some small products that are useful to you guys here
ask chineese manufacture to get some nichia!!! we wannnt nichia more than samsung led!!! :D
dimming stuff wirless control, enjoy man!!!
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

I just arrived back home this morning, it was a pretty good trip and I will have some awesome new products to share soon, possibly a dirt cheap par meter if it passes my tests.
KrazyG
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

TEKNIK wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:16 am
I just arrived back home this morning, it was a pretty good trip and I will have some awesome new products to share soon, possibly a dirt cheap par meter if it passes my tests.
Hi mate! Good to see you back online!
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Cheers, I hope to have all my samples sorted in less than 2 months but it will probably be late September before I can show you all the good stuff I found and I'm having made.
I may have a par meter for as low as $200 If it passes the accuracy tests.
0 to 220
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

TEKNIK wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:44 pm
I would love this so so much. I've seen people mod lumen meters with different color temperature filters for the sensor but that is not the right way I think.
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

0 to 220 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:35 am
TEKNIK wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:44 pm
I would love this so so much. I've seen people mod lumen meters with different color temperature filters for the sensor but that is not the right way I think.
The data says the accuracy is within 5% and that is acceptable. I still want to do my own tests to make sure though. Need to check it with blue on its own, then white 4000k and then red.
This way I will be able to see they have proper accuracy.
I will use a $3000 PAR meter to compare the results.
sparky1
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Excellent, can you post a link or some details about meter as where to buy it eventually ?