LED full spectrum

A catch-all category for LED-related questions, content, news, rumors, or whatever. If it doesn’t fit elsewhere, put it here.
Ledgen
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Allright I´m pretty much sold on these strips for a first build. Making an order this weekend. 20pcs 2700k PC blue.
To have more flexibility in future grow rooms I think I will go with 2x HLG-320H-48B and build 2 fixtures for the strips.
They will be dimmed down to ~ 250w tho.

It´s a good point that I can save some money running them without heat sink at 25w. Heatsinks can be expensive as f**k here in europe.

Thank for you advice, they are very appreciated. And if you find the time to do a proper spectrum reading of these strips please let me know :)
Build/grow thread upcoming when they are finished.
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Ledgen wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:40 pm
Allright I´m pretty much sold on these strips for a first build. Making an order this weekend. 20pcs 2700k PC blue.
To have more flexibility in future grow rooms I think I will go with 2x HLG-320H-48B and build 2 fixtures for the strips.
They will be dimmed down to ~ 250w tho.

It´s a good point that I can save some money running them without heat sink at 25w. Heatsinks can be expensive as f**k here in europe.

Thank for you advice, they are very appreciated. And if you find the time to do a proper spectrum reading of these strips please let me know :)
Build/grow thread upcoming when they are finished.
Maxing out the driver will improve your efficiency significantly. If you only want to use 250W then I would suggest you use a 240W driver.

Always choose the AB type meanwells when possible.
I need to get around to making a video on driver performance in relation to dimming and efficiency when I can.
Find me on Instagram led_teknik
Ledgen
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Never thought about that :lol:
AB driver it is then