Very little smell since switching to LED

A catch-all category for LED-related questions, content, news, rumors, or whatever. If it doesn’t fit elsewhere, put it here.
Mike96
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

I am on my 2nd LED grow, 600w kingbrite lights and very low smell on both crops, they look good, big nice density just not the heavy smell . Could it be lack of UV spectrum?
its kind of driving me crazy,
Im running coco and feeding maxi bloom with some bloom addatives , i've run this nutrient program MANY times but this is first time with no odor
∞∞∞
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

With LEDs without IR diodes, you want to run the room warmer than you would with HPS, around 84º F. You'll also want to bump up the humidity a bit to maintain VPD.

If you're switching from CMH, you could be noticing a lack of uv with the LEDs. I've been considering adding near-uv diodes to my grow to improve cannabinoid and terpene content. Members of a different forum did a test with near-uv lights and found a nearly 20% increase in terpenes and cannabinoids over the control.

It is still unclear which uv spectrum is the best. I've seen people add uvb, uva, and near uv trying to achieve higher potency, but so far near-uv has piqued my interest the most.

As far as near-uv options, I would consider building a light bar with the near-uv diodes from rapid.