Best Commercial Fixture for Single Tier & Vertical Racking Marijuana Cultivation

A catch-all category for LED-related questions, content, news, rumors, or whatever. If it doesn’t fit elsewhere, put it here.
dizzlekush
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

I would also like to add the Phaser X660 Pro from Spectre LED to the discussion, if I can find information on its certification.

So far we have 4 commercial fixtures that use primarily "full spectrum" white LEDs that are designed for vertical use with diode layouts that have high canopy uniformity:

Fluence SpyderX Plus
ProGrowTech EV700
OpticPAR Verta 8-Bar
Spectre Phaser X660 Pro (maybe)

Any more thoughts between these lights?
Capt. Saicin
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

You could check out sanlight from Austria, Europe. They are commercially used and most probably certified. Though they only seem to have european distributors...
dizzlekush
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

I would like to add the Illumitex NeoPAR 7 X6 to the discussion. This light is a bit different in that instead of focusing on white Samsung LEDs, they focus on using RBG CREE LEDs with a background of white LEDs. Interesting tidbit, the makers of Fluence used to work for Illumitex before they branched off to made BML and later rebrand as Fluence.

The NeoPAR 7 X6 seems to be at least $200 cheaper per unit than the SpyderX Plus or the Verta 8 Bar, which are both several hundred dollars cheaper than the EV700 from ProGrowTech.

The Spectre LED's do not seem to have any certifications to make them a viable option for commercial applications.
Db420
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

I believe the spectre 660 is etl certified
the Falcon
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

The guy on Migro said this Lumitek light was the besthe had seen. https://lumatek-lighting.com/lumatek-zeus-600w-pro/
end_of_the_tunnel
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

For multi-tier have a look at Smart Grow Systems. No idea if they are etl certified.

https://smartgrow.systems/