Peltier Light Cooling

A catch-all category for LED-related questions, content, news, rumors, or whatever. If it doesn’t fit elsewhere, put it here.
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Damn thats pretty rough. Crazy how much climate varies...

Do you have any tricks against mold? I had a really moist autumn some years back, and I was the only one in my group of friends (sharing genetics) who didn't have much problem with mold (outside) in denser buds.

The things I did that my friends did not was first spray the plants with chaga tea, to raise ph, plus chaga is pretty much anti everything. Then I sprayed the plants with MSM, because I noticed many commercial farmers use sulfur.
Now I.ve been reading about cinnamon water, I'm about to test that on a few peat pots that seemed to mold in the incubator
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
alienfarts687
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

unkle_psycho wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:01 pm
Damn thats pretty rough. Crazy how much climate varies...

Do you have any tricks against mold? I had a really moist autumn some years back, and I was the only one in my group of friends (sharing genetics) who didn't have much problem with mold (outside) in denser buds.

The things I did that my friends did not was first spray the plants with chaga tea, to raise ph, plus chaga is pretty much anti everything. Then I sprayed the plants with MSM, because I noticed many commercial farmers use sulfur.
Now I.ve been reading about cinnamon water, I'm about to test that on a few peat pots that seemed to mold in the incubator
I have some potassium carbonate-based solution for killing mould, but I'm not sure how well it works. I've been concentrating on trying to control humidity instead, since it seems like that's the best way to fight mould.
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

I had some friends who had 12y of experience breeding outside. They had lots of mold issues. When talking with them I realized they hadn't even bothered to check the mold strains that they were struggling with. In Finland's case that narrowed things down to 3 likely strains, and the guys were easily able to identify them from photos.
Don't know if there are many more strains to worry about inside, but after identifying the strain, I found lots of specific information I was able to leverage... like the PH environment that the particular mold liked (acid).
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"