Newbee. First grow! Seeking for some help.

A catch-all category for LED-related questions, content, news, rumors, or whatever. If it doesn’t fit elsewhere, put it here.
slayking0113
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Is it burned or something?
They are under the same condition. And the temp is around 77 F
The height of the light is over 30 inches.
How can I do next?
Capt. Saicin
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Maybe the seed just had some genetic errors and wont grow properly. Happens.
Had some pepper seeds from one pod that wouldn't really grow. Just the basic leafs and no true leafs coming after that. Other's were growing fine, so i suspected a genetic error in these?
slayking0113
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Capt. Saicin wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:32 am
Maybe the seed just had some genetic errors and wont grow properly. Happens.
Had some pepper seeds from one pod that wouldn't really grow. Just the basic leafs and no true leafs coming after that. Other's were growing fine, so i suspected a genetic error in these?
Not sure. She looks bad. Even I dropped more water to her.
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Don't worry too much about it. With Autos its hard to say how much this type of a slow start will affect it in the longer run. There is still a big chance it will catch up.

Wait until leaves start forming and you will have a better idea whats up with her.

For the future it can be a good idea to germinate a little more then you need, and select the best ones to grow.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
slayking0113
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

2 weeks now :)
Attachments
QQ图片20190429151742.jpg
slayking0113
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

unkle_psycho wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:46 am
Don't worry too much about it. With Autos its hard to say how much this type of a slow start will affect it in the longer run. There is still a big chance it will catch up.

Wait until leaves start forming and you will have a better idea whats up with her.

For the future it can be a good idea to germinate a little more then you need, and select the best ones to grow.
Good morning mate!

Yes, I believe she will be better and better :D
slayking0113
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

also 2 weeks now.
Attachments
QQ截图20190429151802.jpg
slayking0113
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

I noticed that I have hang the light too high in the tent. There seems they didn't get enough light. I will hang the light at 28 inches today for them.
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

slayking0113 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:18 am
also 2 weeks now.
But two weeks from germination right? Not two weeks from leaves opening/ helmet dropping?

I commonly see autos growing to equal size of their siblings, even if they dropped their helmet slow. In stable strains its normal for identical looking plants to finish a week apart, I think partly because of this.

But if an auto stops growth for a long while after leaves opening I would not have as much confidence in its future.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
slayking0113
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

unkle_psycho wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:30 am
slayking0113 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:18 am
also 2 weeks now.
But two weeks from germination right? Not two weeks from leaves opening/ helmet dropping?

I commonly see autos growing to equal size of their siblings, even if they dropped their helmet slow. In stable strains its normal for identical looking plants to finish a week apart, I think partly because of this.

But if an auto stops growth for a long while after leaves opening I would not have as much confidence in its future.
Mine growing slowly, is that normal??