ELG-150-c1400 to 4 LED samsung F Gen??

A catch-all category for LED-related questions, content, news, rumors, or whatever. If it doesn’t fit elsewhere, put it here.
dtseng123
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Not sure if this will work which is why I am asking here. Any serious answer will much appreciated so thank you in advance. I was making my own hydroponics grow tower and fell into a deeper and deeper hole and I found out I couldn't skimp on LED grow lights.

So I ended up on DIY LED Strip Build Designs - Samsung & BridgeLux - LEDGardener http://ledgardener.com/diy-led-strip-bu ... -bridgelux

What I saw as an option I wanted to use, was the 2’x2′ Builds Using 2 Foot Strips. I didn't want to use the HLG-120H-C1400B so I opted for a slightly more affordable ELG-150-c1400. The power specs are similar enough but... I have 4 of them. Is this okay or am I going to cause some damage and break things? Am I correct with this? Anyone with similar experience? |

Thanks again.
Shimbob
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

They will likely work fine, the usable voltage range is nearly identical.

The biggest difference is that they will be derated if they are connected to 110V mains, while they will provide their full power on 220V. See the Efficiency vs Load chart in the data sheet and notice how the 115V line shows a drop in efficiency.