Medical marijuana card

When no other category makes sense.
SMC85
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Sorry for posting this here guys and gals but I have my medical card and was wondering how does this work with jobs or finding jobs any advice or suggestions thank you all
Jolly Green Giant
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

SMC85 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:26 pm
Sorry for posting this here guys and gals but I have my medical card and was wondering how does this work with jobs or finding jobs any advice or suggestions thank you all
it can vary a lot from state to state, county to county, city to city, company to company etc.. it also would depend on what you would be doing... I'm would assume more laid back type jobs would be more lax on it... but if your operating heavy machinery or running a multi million dollar piece of equipment etc. I'm sure they would be strict about it..

the don't ask, don't tell can work well also.. if they don't bring it up.. you don't volunteer that info 😁 but if they require test then ask about their policies with medical prescriptions.
SMC85
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

True wish I could find more places that don't ask but with my line of work we always get tested I'm a welder I ask because I was thinking about switching jobs thanks for your advice
Archie879
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Yea I got one!!! here is new store »» :D
https://dailyweedonline.com/shop
Puffunguarded
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Archie879 wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:57 am
Yea I got one!!! here is new store »» :D
https://dailyweedonline.com
Agular
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

How long did it take for you to get the card approved? I'm on track to get my card, according to my doctor.