Block function

When no other category makes sense.
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

There is a block function that can be used if someone is annoying you or posting annoying links constantly. First you click on the name of that person then you have a few options, the way to block them is to set them as a FOE. This way you will no longer be able to receive notifications if they quote you and you will not be able to view messages they post.
I highly recommend people use it to keep the site free of drama

Cheers
Find me on Instagram led_teknik
Frank Cannon
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

I think it needs to go a step further, the poster of his grow journals should have the ability to block people from his journal for everyone....
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

You are possibly correct, need to remember that this is a relatively slow forum at the moment without too many people to moderate, I believe respect should be enough to deter problems and those who have no respect for others would have to be removed after a few warnings.
There is really no need for drama on a forum about led lights and how people actually grow with them.
I think LEDG is doing his best to keep the forum clean, it's not easy having to moderate a forum either. It is time consuming and people always have different options.
Find me on Instagram led_teknik