Who sent you????

When no other category makes sense.
Jolly Green Giant
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

just for the Heck of it.... who sent y'all to this forum???? or how did you find out about it???

Robin at HLG sent me to Ledgardener's first Quantum Board video the day it came out!!! I had been emailing him waiting on the restock.. I watched that then I watched Ledgardener eat a hot pepper and could not stop laughing!! I've been here since lol 😁 I know I've heard Growmau5 shout him out a few times on the round table and a few other streams..

so if it wasn't GM5 or Robin or Steve(also HLG) how did you find out??

cheers 😁
Ted
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

I have a friend who grows who told me about this site. He was doing some research about lighting and found this site, although he ended going with a COB kitfrom timber grow lights. When I wanted to get a new lighting system, he pointed me here.

That got my mind rolling, and countless hours of scouring the this site and others led me to ask Led Gardener a bunch of questions about my build. Once I saw he had a forum, I just started posting my questions here. I guess he sent me...
Tune
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Google is your friend :)
charsi
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

googLED my way here
zooloo10
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Saw it on the /r/hydro subreddit!
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

zooloo10 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:38 am
Every time I check my phone, I get sucked into reddit. It's great to see people making the journey back this way too :D
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
zooloo10
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

LEDG wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:13 am
Every time I check my phone, I get sucked into reddit. It's great to see people making the journey back this way too :D
The forum is a fantastic resource, wouldn't be surprised if the mods put it in the sidebar or the subs wiki.
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

zooloo10 wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:51 am
LEDG wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:13 am
The forum is a fantastic resource, wouldn't be surprised if the mods put it in the sidebar or the subs wiki.
That would be an honour. I'm guessing most other forums are hesitant to link to their "competition" though.
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
Grower
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

zooloo10 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:38 am
Welcome! Don't forget to post your hydro setup!
zooloo10
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Grower wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:07 am
Welcome! Don't forget to post your hydro setup!
Will do once i get it all together. Might take some photos of the process.