New User Account Activation

Forum announcements.
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Hi all,

I noticed there was something weird going on with new registrations so I've activated all the accounts that had signed up but had not yet been activated, and changed the sign up process to allow immediate access.
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
HalfBee
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

You probably have little control over this feature, BUT...
The CRAPcha (AM NOT A ROBOT) feature was confusing and it took me so long to finally get validated...
Honestly, it wasn't the medication. The wheels on the bus... car... sign... why not sex the plant pictures...
http://5HClub.com © 2018 :arrow: DIY LED for under 10sqft in California's Mother Lode
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

HalfBee wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:45 am
You probably have little control over this feature, BUT...
The CRAPcha (AM NOT A ROBOT) feature was confusing and it took me so long to finally get validated...
Honestly, it wasn't the medication. The wheels on the bus... car... sign... why not sex the plant pictures...
I hear you, man. God, do I hate those things. Unfortunately I must keep it in place to at least slow down the spammers that are so intent on getting us all ripped with raging boners.
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!