HLG 65 Giveaway!

Forum announcements.
RootballRandy
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

This light would work well in my 4x2! thx HLGfor doing a giveaway!
Dutertegrowsherb
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Thanks for the opportunity @ledgardener!! Glad to be part of a great community. Thanks for the forum!
Captain_Capsaicin
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

LEDG wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:35 pm
Captain_Capsaicin wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:28 pm
Hey, LEDG…

I remember coming across your first vids and instantly recognized the setup from pics I’d seen over at THP of the indoor pepper grow with COBS! Have watched every vid since!

Thanks so much for all the great information and content you provide.

Great contest here, I could really use this HLG 65 to help with my starts/veg for my own indoor peppers grow (or for herbs/microgreens later).

8-)
Awesome! What kind of peppers are you going with for your next batch? I still check in at THP to see other people’s setups and to try to improve my gardening game.
I’m really looking forward to trying the ScotchBrains as those seem to have been really popular with other growers this last year. I also want to finally try and find a good chocolate style habanero (not really a big fan of actual chocolate habs)…things like the Jamaican hot chocolate, black stinger, and the chocolate hand grenade are some on my list.

Aside from that, I’m just really split between growing some of the tried and true more traditional varieties (7 Pots, bhuts, Scotch Bonnets, etc.) or different crosses I pulled seeds from some pods I got from other growers. Since I live in an apartment and can only grow on my small balcony (haven’t set up a full indoor grow yet), I’m very limited in what I can grow. All but three of my (already few) plants got decimated in a hail storm this past Spring, so I actually really need to just grow things to replenish old seed stock now that I think about it. I am trying more so to focus on flavor instead of just any and all ‘superhots’ though. I’d really like to grow and have some fresh Aleppo’s and Aji Amarillo’s, but those are big plants and take up a lot of space.

I’m sure something else new and novel will come along by next season that will grab my attention and have me pushing something off my list to make room for it… Lol!
MaineGrower
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

I used THP for years, as "JesterJoker". I think I still have a huge bag of Bubblegum 7pot pepper seeds that turn red way up the stem, and my harvested Carolina Reaper seeds that I grew from the batch of seeds I got when they first released.
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Congrats to user adam_leblanc123 - you've won the giveaway!

To everyone who entered, thank you for participating! We'll be running another giveaway next month so stick around and best of luck next time :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHZ4c8n ... e=youtu.be
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
Cannadaled
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Sweet! thanks :)
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

I just wanted to update this and mention that HLG ended up covering the cost of the prize themselves, without even being asked to. They just sent the board free of charge without asking for anything in return.

Can't speak highly enough of them. Big shoutout to Robin and Stephen.
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!