HLG 65 Giveaway!

Forum announcements.
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Welcome to the HLG 65 giveaway thread.

If you've already logged into Gleam and entered, please go ahead and add a reply below to let us know you've signed up! Anything will do.

If you haven't entered via Gleam yet, To enter, you must visit this link and follow the instructions. Since the winner will be chosen at random by the Gleam app, you must use it to enter this giveaway - posting in this thread without visiting the above link and entering via gleam will not enter you into the giveaway.

From the Gleam app, you can earn additional entries to the giveaway by following the LED Gardener channel on YouTube and by referring up to 3 friends to the giveaway with your special link.

Best of luck :idea: :mrgreen: :idea:

Terms and Conditions:
HLG 65 VEG. LIGHT GIVEAWAY SPONSORED BY LEDGARDENER.COM AND ADMINISTERED BY LEDGARDENER.COM. CONTEST BEGINS ON 11/14/2017 AT 7:00PM AND ENDS ON 11/25/2017 AT 7:00PM, MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. TO ENTER, ENTRANT MUST LOGIN TO GLEAM, THEN REGISTER AT LEDGARDENER.COM FORUM AND POST IN "HLG 65 GIVEAWAY" THREAD. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator. Void where prohibited by law.

Contest is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) and the USA who are at least 21 years of age at the time of entry. Employees or contractors of the Sponsor(s) and immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter.

1 winner will be chosen at random using Gleam. The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received. The winner will be sent an email and will have forty-eight hours to respond. If no response is received within forty-eight hours, another winner will be chosen. Administrators are not responsible for prize fulfillment nor for any technical failures. Winning entry will be verified. Winner will be displayed on the giveaway widget.

Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube, and/or Google+ are in no way associated with this giveaway. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. The winner’s entries will be verified.

Residents of Canada will be required to enter a skill-testing question to claim their prize.

Images included in the giveaway post may not depict the exact prize, and are for illustrative purposes only.
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
Jolly Green Giant
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

I'm in 😁

remember it's days first then months for the date of birth verification 😁 took me a min like WTH is it not working!!! lol
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Jolly Green Giant wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:08 am
I'm in 😁

remember it's days first then months for the date of birth verification 😁 took me a min like WTH is it not working!!! lol
Oh that sounds a bit weird, I think I can change that!

Edit: Fixed it. Now it's MM/DD/YYYY

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
Limsleia
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hello! I have done the requested activity!! :lol:
EaztCoazt09
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

I just entered to win a hlg 65. I hope I win!
Cannadaled
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Entering the contest :)
parthitis
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

This is exciting! I just entered!
Daisy Van Donk
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

I'm in the UK but hopefully I can pay for the overseas postage if I win :D
Tony
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

I entered. Not sure what.....

View and manage your videos and playlists

View and manage your YouTube activity, including posting public comments

Is all about?
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Tony wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:20 pm
I entered. Not sure what.....

View and manage your videos and playlists

View and manage your YouTube activity, including posting public comments

Is all about?
Hey Tony, not sure what that is either. Is that what happened when you tried to sub for an extra entry? Or did you try to log in to Gleam via YouTube and that came up?