HLG 65 Giveaway!

Forum announcements.
dtbahoney
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Just signed up, super excited to learn and grow as a gardener with yalls help!
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

dtbahoney wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:01 pm
Just signed up, super excited to learn and grow as a gardener with yalls help!
Cheers, dude. It is such a great hobby.
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
ccntx
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

this would be great to win
Shkronis
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Signed up. Going to have to call Kremlin to manipulate this ruffle :twisted: I want that light
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Shkronis wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:25 am
Signed up. Going to have to call Kremlin to manipulate this ruffle :twisted: I want that light
I'm going to be manipulating a couple ruffles into my mouth shortly.

Sour cream and bacon probably.

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
areck0001
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Thanks so much but I'm very confused about the rules of your contest. How is the winner picked. If the gleam is not the way of entry, and the comment is but I can gain extra entries from the gleam app, you have to understand that doesn't make any sense.

I love the contest though and would love the prize. I don't care to leave the comment and glad to do it and support the page. But, how is the winner picked, is it the gleam app and you see if they left comment and if not you do a redraw?

Just to help me understand more any feedback is appreciated cause I'd like my best chance at the HLG 65 Veg. Light.
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

areck0001 wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:41 am
Thanks so much but I'm very confused about the rules of your contest. How is the winner picked. If the gleam is not the way of entry, and the comment is but I can gain extra entries from the gleam app, you have to understand that doesn't make any sense.

I love the contest though and would love the prize. I don't care to leave the comment and glad to do it and support the page. But, how is the winner picked, is it the gleam app and you see if they left comment and if not you do a redraw?

Just to help me understand more any feedback is appreciated cause I'd like my best chance at the HLG 65 Veg. Light.
Hey there. Gleam picks a winner at random. If you just comment here and don't enter via Gleam, you have no chance of being picked. I used Gleam so it can be truly random and I don't have to worry about doing it myself. Once the winner is picked by Gleam, I'll verify that the mandatory condition outlined in Gleam (signing up and replying) was met by checking the thread. If yes, then that's that. If not, I'll have Gleam redraw.

The reason I wanted people to reply to the thread too was twofold: to make it just a little bit harder for all the giveaway junkies who troll Gleam for free stuff and couldn't care less about the product, and to try to spur conversation in the forum.

schwiftygrower
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

SWEET giveway bro keeps up the good work!
hideouspenguinboy
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Entered!
BarNiy
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Normally I'm just a passive reader..... but now I registered for the giveaway =)