HLG 65 Giveaway!

Forum announcements.
Captain_Capsaicin
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hey, LEDG…

I remember coming across your first vids and instantly recognized the setup from pics I’d seen over at THP of the indoor pepper grow with COBS! Have watched every vid since!

Thanks so much for all the great information and content you provide.

Great contest here, I could really use this HLG 65 to help with my starts/veg for my own indoor peppers grow (or for herbs/microgreens later).

8-)
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Captain_Capsaicin wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:28 pm
Hey, LEDG…

I remember coming across your first vids and instantly recognized the setup from pics I’d seen over at THP of the indoor pepper grow with COBS! Have watched every vid since!

Thanks so much for all the great information and content you provide.

Great contest here, I could really use this HLG 65 to help with my starts/veg for my own indoor peppers grow (or for herbs/microgreens later).

8-)
Awesome! What kind of peppers are you going with for your next batch? I still check in at THP to see other people’s setups and to try to improve my gardening game.
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
bubblincrude
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

I found this site while doing research on the Samsung LM561C chips. Great info.
human_farmcoast
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Limsleia wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:41 am
Hello! I have done the requested activity!! :lol:
in it to win it
deviousjay303
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Quite a bit of leg work for a contest but all in all I'm happy to have came across this forum which I may not have otherwise. HID fo life ! jk lol
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

deviousjay303 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:04 pm
Quite a bit of leg work for a contest but all in all I'm happy to have came across this forum which I may not have otherwise. HID fo life ! jk lol
Thanks for the feedback. I wanted to make it a little more work to prevent giveaway spammers from putting in a bunch of entries. I’d really like this to go to somebody who will enjoy it.

However, I’ll keep this in mind for the next one and try to find a happy medium. This is the site’s first giveaway so there’s always room for improvement. If you do win though, it’s not a bad return for 10 minutes of work!
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
Unabonger
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Entered!
HustleHeadies
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Thanks for the opportunity LEDG!!!
_zen_
LED-Curious