These Past Couple Weeks

Forum announcements.
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to share some thoughts.

The past couple weeks have been challenging for everyone. I have been doing my best to stay on top of things and implement/research all the forum functionality change requests, but things have gotten a bit crazy for sure.

I work a full time job where, during the daytime, I’m on site and away from a computer and quite often cell reception is very poor, so it can be difficult to keep up. @Jolly Green Giant has been a huge help and I’ve just added @TEKNIK to the team as well, which will help further bring things under control.

You’ll notice that this forum is not monetized in any way whatsoever. No ads, no vendors, no sponsors, nothing. It was created for the sole purpose of building a community of people who share this common interest. As such, I am sort of relying on everyone to help me keep the place running smoothly, whether it be through reporting posts, being respectful, or just being patient when things go south.

So, I apologize for the bumps over the last couple weeks, and just ask for everyone to be patient while we streamline things. The influx of people has brought new challenges that we are learning to navigate but things will shape up and I hope the forum experience will improve.

Let’s treat everyone with respect and get back to where we were: a drama-free, friendly place full of intelligent people helping one another.
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!