Board Maintenance 04-06-2018

Forum announcements.
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Hey everyone, we're going to be upgrading the forum tonight to the latest version at 11PM MDT. It should only be down for an hour or so.
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
tazztone
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

i got this above the forum on my PC and on my phone all the time:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/steve/postreactions/notification/type/reaction.php on line 147: sprintf(): Too few arguments
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4516: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3262)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4516: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3262)
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

tazztone wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 3:35 pm

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/steve/postreactions/notification/type/reaction.php on line 147: sprintf(): Too few arguments
Thanks for sharing. Is it the same in different browsers?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
tazztone
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

LEDG wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 7:28 pm
Thanks for sharing. Is it the same in different browsers?
yes.
as soon as i login it appears at the top of every page. must have something to do with the reactions notifications :?:
tazztone
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

you seem to have fixed it. it's gone
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

tazztone wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 8:02 pm
you seem to have fixed it. it's gone
Good stuff! Let me know if it returns.

majorana
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

tazztone wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 3:35 pm

I'm now getting the same.

Not that I mind if that's what it takes to keep the spambots out ;)