What's up?

New? Say hi!
THC413
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Joining the forum because I'm planning on building some COB lights for my grow tents. Been buying led lights for my grows and I feel im ready and willing to make the transition to cob's. I currently have 2 timberled.com lights with 200w each and each with 4 citizen cobs. I want to be able to build what I bought from timber but be able to make them exactly how i want with the extras I want. Hopefully you experienced diy'ers can help me out! From Massachusetts and yes these lights will be for that beautiful cannabis plant that just became legal in our state! Hope to learn and connect with other like minded people!
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Welcome aboard! We've got a good crew here of smart, helpful people that will be happy to help you out. Sounds like you've got a good amount of base knowledge considering the gear you've already purchased, so this will be easy!

Thanks for signing up and I look forward to your build thread. :mrgreen:
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
bvolt
Forum's First Member!
Forum's First Member!
Reactions:

THC413 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:03 am
I want to be able to build what I bought from timber but be able to make them exactly how i want with the extras I want. Hopefully you experienced diy'ers can help me out! From Massachusetts and yes these lights will be for that beautiful cannabis plant that just became legal in our state! Hope to learn and connect with other like minded people!
Hey THC413,

I remember visiting the Timber website - often - to get ideas for my first kit. Before I landed here and learned how to calculate driver size/# of COBs (which is good to know, but if you don't care - just use this) I used those kits as guides.

I'm in MA also, just north of Boston. Good to see another Bay State grower and LED fiend. Welcome!
You might wanna double-check anything you've read here...