From The Heart of the USA

New? Say hi!
NotEnuffMana
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hello! I'm excited to have found this site! I am currently at Kansas University and am studying Horticulture Science. I have been griping to my professors about how convoluted the LED market is as I've been wanting to invest in a new growlight for my indoor garden, though I don't want another HPS light due to roommates, living arrangements, and temperature concerns. I have been looking into LEDs and know they are the future, but deciding on buying one has been akin to gambling with how fast the technology is advancing, and how everybody uses different measurements or excludes distance from their specs. This site is the answer to all of my qualms, and I'm excited to go forth and build one! There is no electronics store in my town, so research is necessary to buy parts for these an LED and so far the forum has been a goldmine for advice in regard to what to buy and compatibility. I've had a passion for hydroponics for about ten years now, and I now feel as though I have rediscovered the hobby. Thank you and I hope for a long productive career with everybody. Thank you!
Jolly Green Giant
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

๐Ÿ˜ welcome to the forum first off!! ๐Ÿ˜ reading posts like this reminds me of how much I really do enjoy this forum!!! like I mention to everyone else just discovering this place, if you got questions just ask ๐Ÿ˜.. I can tell your already digging thru the all the Info on here..๐Ÿ˜ but keep digging lol.. if its not here, we will figure it out!
Kascutt
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

NotEnuffMana wrote: โ†‘
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:28 pm
Hello! I'm excited to have found this site! I am currently at Kansas University and am studying Horticulture Science. I have been griping to my professors about how convoluted the LED market is as I've been wanting to invest in a new growlight for my indoor garden, though I don't want another HPS light due to roommates, living arrangements, and temperature concerns. I have been looking into LEDs and know they are the future, but deciding on buying one has been akin to gambling with how fast the technology is advancing, and how everybody uses different measurements or excludes distance from their specs. This site is the answer to all of my qualms, and I'm excited to go forth and build one! There is no electronics store in my town, so research is necessary to buy parts for these an LED and so far the forum has been a goldmine for advice in regard to what to buy and compatibility. I've had a passion for hydroponics for about ten years now, and I now feel as though I have rediscovered the hobby. Thank you and I hope for a long productive career with everybody. Thank you!
100% rite on bud!!๐Ÿ˜Ž This site/forum gave me confidence to build my own,every1 on here has been wonderful in answering all my annoying questions that most likely have been answered 1000s of times lol. Anyways welcome to the forum bud,any questions shoot away๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž