Tune signing in

New? Say hi!
Tune
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Hi all,

My nn is Tune. I'm a grower from Belgium.
Every year I grow plants in my garden, ranging from tomatoes, peas, lettuce, beans, potatoes, Chilli and various herbs.
Inside i have a tent with HPS lights where I grow some other herbs :D

I was looking at LED because the heat from the HPS is to much in the summer.
Also I wan't to learn more about LED and a good configuration for my tent.
I'm total Noob considering LED. So i'm going to read the basics here.

Grtzz
Tune
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Welcome aboard, Tune! Glad to have you.

If you don't find what you're looking for on the main site, there are a number of smart cookies on this forum that can help you out, so feel free to create a thread and we'll get you sorted.
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
Tune
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Thanks. Will do.
Jolly Green Giant
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

welcome Tune. you found a great spot to start learning. I am in the same boat. I need to swap out the hps because of heat. I have also been just learning about this stuff over the pass 6 months maybe. But I am pretty good with numbers.

One youtube channel that has helped me a lot is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPSwmw ... tBJmz-76rw . Growmau5 has a lot of info on his channel. Yes he grows cannabis but the Principles are the same. other Great LED gurus on youtube are GreenGenesGarden and Chilled Grow Lights. RapidLED / Cutter electronics / HLG are some of the major websites that sell LED parts and have channels. some are pretty new still but I have a felling they will have a bunch on info on them about what they are selling.

Again welcome to the forum and any question ask. This newbie will try to find something out or let LEDgardner ( the admin )answer :)
Tune
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Thnks Jolly Grean Giant.
Seen some youtube by Growmaus already.
Gonna check out GreenGenes as well.