Hello from the sun

New? Say hi!
Astralou
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hi everybody,

Glad to have made an account and be here, once upon a time I was an old school CMH dude and stopped all growing but when i have seen all your creation some of you are so good, theses new tech are amasing. I am totally lame in electronics, i have no skills or tools but damn there is a beggining for everything.

See you soon and thanks in advance =)
sdfoster22
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

Welcome! There is vast info on ledg's blogs, and in these forums. I tried to figure out how to build the best light for cheap by looking through various forums. The info is so scattered it's hard to keep up with.

Until I found this site. I was able to understand the basics within a matter of about a week. If you really want to know your best options, read through ledgardners blogs on cobs, strips, or both. Watch all the videos you can, and then watch them again. Read through the forums and study. Eventually you'll begin to understand.

I have learned a lot, and am still learning thanks to ledg, and others who contribute to these forums. = D
NothinYet is my nickname
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Welcome!

Looking forward to seeing what you build.
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!