Hello!

New? Say hi!
Harborl
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hello i'm Harborl,
i watched the video on youtube about sensors and automations on home assistant, and as i'm growing with LED and wanted to automate stuff to increse control and efficiency it inspired me and i jumped into raspberry and home assistant. As i started from zero knowledge on the subject i had to watch videos during 3 days just to have an overview of the different parts involved.
Now i'm running un rapberry with home assistant, temperature and humidity sensors, a servo motor who controls the potentiometer of the fan, automated some alerts messages, and run calculation to follow vpd fluctuations. I'm preparing some water sensors to control if i'm flooding the house (i did it weeks ago, nasty) , and relays to control machines.
In the future i would like to control pumps, check EC an pH, control peristaltic pumps with nutrients. I'm growing in an recirculating deep water culture.
Bye
Roy933
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hi there!
I'm new here too
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Harborl wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:45 am
Hello i'm Harborl,
i watched the video on youtube about sensors and automations on home assistant, and as i'm growing with LED and wanted to automate stuff to increse control and efficiency it inspired me and i jumped into raspberry and home assistant. As i started from zero knowledge on the subject i had to watch videos during 3 days just to have an overview of the different parts involved.
Now i'm running un rapberry with home assistant, temperature and humidity sensors, a servo motor who controls the potentiometer of the fan, automated some alerts messages, and run calculation to follow vpd fluctuations. I'm preparing some water sensors to control if i'm flooding the house (i did it weeks ago, nasty) , and relays to control machines.
In the future i would like to control pumps, check EC an pH, control peristaltic pumps with nutrients. I'm growing in an recirculating deep water culture.
Bye
Dang, you're off to a great start! Welcome.
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!