We focus on UV LED!

New? Say hi!
Lucien Lau
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hi,everyone!

This is Lucien from Bytech Electronics Co., Ltd, the first manufacturer in China to launch the full inorganic package UV LED with patent since 2013,which is based on CMH(Ceramic,Metal,Hard glass) technology platform. The high power UV LED range is suited to demanding industrial applications such as UV curing, printing, exposure and counterfeit detection, disinfection, air and water purification and sterilization(package formats and wavelength options ranging from 255nm to 420nm).

You may check our websites below for more details of our products.
www.zsbytech.com/en/
If you have any questions for our products,please feel free to email or call me ! :P

By technology, for people!

Bytech Electronics Co., Ltd.
Lucien Lau | Global Sales Manager
Phone: +86 020 3770 6963
Mobile: +86 13640327063
Email: [email protected]
Online Store: https://bytechuvled.en.alibaba.com/
Address: No.1, Xianke Yi Road, Huadong town, Huadu district,
Guangzhou, China. Zip code: 510890
Attachments
IMG_5108.jpg
IMG_5084.jpg
ABUIABACGAAg8Myi4QUozYyRyQEwsAk40wQ.jpg
1 CMH.png
微信图片_20201027222909.png
Bytech Electronics Co., Ltd, the first manufacturer in China to launch the full inorganic package UV LED with patent since 2013,which is based on CMH(Ceramic,Metal,Hard glass) technology platform

Salmonetin
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

...gracias...
Last edited by Salmonetin on Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucien Lau
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hi,Mr.Salmonetin!

I am the global sales manager of Bytech Electronics Co., Ltd.We focus on UV LED products.We also make custom modules for our guests.

How may I help you?

My whatsapp:+8613640327063
Email:[email protected]

Looking forward to your reply!
Bytech Electronics Co., Ltd, the first manufacturer in China to launch the full inorganic package UV LED with patent since 2013,which is based on CMH(Ceramic,Metal,Hard glass) technology platform

Salmonetin
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

...gracias...
Last edited by Salmonetin on Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Lucien Lau
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hi,Salmonetin! Really appreciate your reply and questions! I'm sorry for the late reply.>︿<Now, please allow me to answer your questions!

1.UVA/B/C are all semiconductor materials and are driven by a DC power supply. Taking UVC as an example, it is generally controlled by a countdown.
For example, the sterilization package is defined to be sterilized in 5 minutes. After pressing the switch button, the countdown will count down for 5 minutes. When the time is up, the power will be automatically cut off, indicating the end of the disinfection.
Of course this is controlled by software.The higher the accuracy of the sensor, the higher the unit price, generally the sensors are infrared.

2. Yes,UVA & B is a good choice for grow lights! Each plant requires a different intensity band, and each growth cycle is different, and some even require mixed bands. Therefore, it cannot be generalized and needs to be analyzed according to the plant object. May need specific third-party professional to arrange for you. The arrangement, distance and intensity of the lights are related to your plant species and density.

3.The UV LED products are like ordinary electrical appliances, it can be operated safely without people around, and there will be an automatic response mechanism for accidents such as short-circuit and water leakage.

4.Most of the sensors are infrared, and the waveband is mostly above 800nm

5.Currently they are being used in many industries, we are still developing in the sensor field, such as the following sensors TO attached.
Attachments
微信图片_20201205145739.png
微信图片_20201205145739.png (5.49 KiB) Viewed 786 times
微信图片_20201205145744.png

Salmonetin
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

...gracias...
Last edited by Salmonetin on Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Salmonetin
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

...gracias...
Last edited by Salmonetin on Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:18 pm, edited 26 times in total.
Lucien Lau
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hi,Salmonetin.

I've sent u an email and hope you've received it.

Please tell me what we can do for you if there're any further needs. :idea:

Love&Peace

Salmonetin
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

...gracias...