Hello from the world

New? Say hi!
jbmorris
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hello,
A little short about me. I'm new to the automation systems that are out now. I have played around with them in the earlier 2000 when it was a simple control and operation system (basic if then statements). I have a basic understanding of electrical as my father was in this field most of my life. I have been working on computers for most of my life, Started coding and operating computers with a old Apple IIe, and an Tandy coco. If you do not know what they are then I'm probable older then you. I am medical retired from the government and everyday I miss it and at the same time glad to be home.

I start watching "My DIY Home Assistant Garden Automation System" and I have loved the videos that have posted. Over the last few months I have decide to start building some of sensors so that I can track what is going on in the garden. I'm currently trying to add temp., humitiy, water temp, Ph., and water temp.

I thought that it was going to be alot easier to be able to get things up and working but for some reason there is alot more to this. I love the videos that have been posted and I hope to one day to be able to have a great build like I seen so many have.

John